Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Finally got back in to game but leaderboard is not working.

Now my leaderboard is working.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Finally got back in to game but leaderboard is not working.
    Fingers crossed you stay in for a long time
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Was able to log in yesterday morning(11:00 am PST) and then played until about 10:25 am PST. Can’t log in again. So frustrating. It was almost 2 weeks of trying to log in. Guess I’ll start trying to log in again. Please help!!!

I had trouble Monday afternoon for several hours trying to get in. I was finally able to get in so I hope you will get in soon. I wish we could have an update on if they are making any progress fixing the problem. I dread the next tales and am hoping for a world event. It seems we didn’t have problems until they did away with the world events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I had trouble Monday afternoon for several hours trying to get in. I was finally able to get in so I hope you will get in soon. I wish we could have an update on if they are making any progress fixing the problem. I dread the next tales and am hoping for a world event. It seems we didn’t have problems until they did away with the world events.
    I agree. I‘m able to get in but often after several attempts, sometimes several hours. I haven’t been able to craft January‘s dragon because I was locked out of the Tales at the start. I’ve deleted most of the stuff in my store but there is so much stuff that I can’t delete from years.

I had to spend gold to craft the January dragon because I was locked out for 10 days. I spend gold to speed up tales but it does me no good when I get locked out. I put all my decor in storage, deleted emojis, stored dragons but still I get locked out. Not sure what else to try.

Rhino Keeper
    Don’t know how to take this,,its just ridiculous to say the least.Yesterday it took me a dozen tries to get in after the afternoon reset..today I was able to get in in the morning, then when I tried to get in before afternoon reset, I couldn’t on one of my ipads.Was able to get in on android phone with no problem, then later after over 24 tries on one ipad, I tried accessing using newer ipad and was successful.Later tried other ipad again and amazingly , finally got back in.
    Its really hard to say what the cause might even be..situations are so different and varied across devices..I think it will take a miracle to solve this issue.

Still can’t get into the game. Even if I restart the device. Very frustrating. Never have I faced such an issue in the past 15 years of game playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Day 7 of Tales and can’t get in. Had problems before with Day 7.