Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Second day running that I can’t get in just after 8 am GMT, just after next Act of Tales is due to load. This has happened several times in the past. Hope I’ll be able to get back in later today

Update : still can’t get in. Unable to start day 9 of Tales. Looks like I wasted 200 gold on Shade dragon. I love this game, been playing it since 2014, bought gold. So unfair that us loyal players are the ones being treated like this.

Update : got back in at 7:50 am. 10 mins before Day 10 loads. Used gold to complete Day 9 and gold the first part of 10. Got it all done by 08:20 GMT. Two mins later was kicked out, just like before. Eventually got back in and was pleased there wasn’t a roll-back.
    Last edited by greywagtail; 01-27-22 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Updated
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

I am glad you were able to finish. I haven’t been able to log in since the second day of tales. I have been getting locked out for days at a time since November. I used to love tales but now it just means I will get locked out. I wish they would put a d on tales until they figure out the problem. Maybe replace tales with a world event so us loyal long time players can play. It seems more and more players are being affected. Thanks for listening.

Still not able to load game.

[support comms removed as per forum rules]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-28-22 at 08:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup - world event would be good. So many of us are getting these issues with Tales. I don’t want to give this game up. Hope you get back in now that tales has ended
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Still can’t get in but I usually don’t get in until Sunday after tales. I hate tales.

Hi all. I'm another long time 200 level player who hasn't been able to log into the game since the afternoon of Thursday, 1/20. I've been having ongoing problems for months but never anything like this before with a multiple days long issue. Up until now it's never been more than 12 - 18 hours. I submitted a ticket on Monday and they got back to me within an hour or so saying my issue was resolved just like others are reporting, but what a joke - nope, still didn't load! Do most people get back into the game eventually after the Tales event ends because I still can't get in. Puffymagicdragon, I see you usually get in on Sundays so I am hesitantly hopeful. Also, if I just don't ever play the Tales anymore will this problem stop or does that not matter?

Well cobbler234 I usually get in a couple of days after tales ends. I don’t know if you don’t start tales if there is no problem. But you gave me something to think about. I am going to try and not start tales to see if it makes a difference. Most people seem to be able to get in after tales but this “problem “ has been plaguing me since November. I wish they would pause tales until the issue is resolved. My advice is keep trying to get in and hopefully you will get in. I would be curious to know how many people are affected because I think some would give up without saying anything. I know some long time players have given up. Hopefully I will be able to get in soon. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Well cobbler234 I usually get in a couple of days after tales ends. I don?t know if you don?t start tales if there is no problem. But you gave me something to think about. I am going to try and not start tales to see if it makes a difference. Most people seem to be able to get in after tales but this ?problem ? has been plaguing me since November. I wish they would pause tales until the issue is resolved. My advice is keep trying to get in and hopefully you will get in. I would be curious to know how many people are affected because I think some would give up without saying anything. I know some long time players have given up. Hopefully I will be able to get in soon. Good luck.
    I don't want to disappoint you, but, by my experience so far, it makes no difference at all if you don't start Tales. I have quit playing Tales since a couple of months now and nothing changed since then.

By the way, I have almost verified that older iOS versions seem to have a little bit less problems with the known "not loading" issue. I tried an old iPhone 6 with iOS 12.4.7 and I am able to log into the 2 of the 3 islands I own (all Top Level) since a few hours ago, while I am still unable to log into the same islands, using three last year bought devices (with iOS 14.3 up to IOS 14.8).

Yes I know. I forgot tales automatically starts so I guess there is no work around. I am still locked out I am hoping I can get in later. I really miss playing and hope my neighbors haven’t given up on me but I can’t blame them. Is there a way to start a new account on the same device? I really want to visit my island and neighbors.

I was finally able to get my game to load a couple of hours ago after a very long and frustrating 10 days!!! Two of my gold gifting neighbors stuck by me :-) Not looking forward to the next Tales if what I'm reading in this thread is any indication that this might happen to me again. I also forgot that they automatically start after a certain time period.