Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I have no problem logging in with leaderboards a few days after tales ends. The last three leaderboards have not started on time for me. What I mean is I don’t have the spin wheel or am I able to collect points until about three days after the leaderboard starts. I can collect the crowns and the needed dragon is in my spell shop and the quests are there. Also the results for the previous leaderboard pop up when I collect food showing points, crowns but I don’t get the rewards. Support was able to help me get the whole thing started on the second day for the last leaderboard. Hopefully this is another clue.
    I think you had the Leaderboard issues because you were experiencing issues logging in while the Leaderboard was active. Next time there's a Leaderboard let us know if you can't login again.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been fine with leaderboards. I’ve been kicked out two or three times a day during Tales. It has taken several attempts to get back in but nothing like before when I couldn’t get in for a week at the start of Tales.

I’ve been clearing out the store, selling as much as I can but so much, battle badges, etc cannot be deleted. Would be great to get rid of it. IIRC there was an opportunity once before to craft dragons from the unused material.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

This has been going on for months. They don’t seem to know the problem. I’ve been Locke sour from over a week now. The last month I have only been able to log in a few times. Only last a day or so and then I’m locked out again. Level 200 player on a IPhone. Thinks it’s time to say goodbye. There doesn’t seem to be a fix coming because they can’t diagnose the problem. Allot of questions being asked but no fixes.

Executive Chef
    I'm Not playing game since yesterday, unable to uploaded. I'm play on my iPad, iOS 9.3.6 memory 16GB. Still have 3GB left to load DS. it's an Old device but work perfectly with DS so far, And I did use VPN but can't log in to DS. I'm on Level 200.
    Last edited by Kami365; 01-23-22 at 08:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    Last two days I can't log in to the DS again. Keep trying to enter into the Dragon story but No success so far.
    Last edited by Kami365; 02-11-22 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Last two days I can't log in to the DS again. Keep trying to enter into the Dragon story but No success so far.
    It’s been over a week since I was able to log in. Try all the time unable to log in. This is SO frustrating!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm Not playing game since yesterday, unable to uploaded. I'm play on my iPad, iOS 9.3.6 memory 16GB. Still have 3GB left to load DS. it's an Old device but work perfectly with DS so far, And I did use VPN but can't log in to DS. I'm on Level 200.

Executive Chef
    Last couple of weeks somehow I can manage to login DS but needs a lot of tries and patience to play. Now the login problem comes again and I can't play DS. Hopefully and believe Storm8 working on it. For the decorations in storage, we can't delete them directly from the storage, must bring them back to the island then detected them. It's very difficult time-consuming process. Is there any alternate solution? Please write on the forum.

I finally decided to post on this thread. For the last four Dragon Tales I have been unable to log in and have been able to get back in on day two or three of the following leaderboard event. There are four accounts using the same iPad so we each have basically six out of eighteen days of playing time. I would like to second the suggestion of skipping DT until a fix is available. Maybe alternate leaderboard and community events. A second request…if there will be a big sale (as has been in previous years) to celebrate the April anniversary please have it during the time players seem to NOT be locked out. It will only add to the frustration if we are unable to participate. Also, thanks for posting updates here. It gives us something to follow during our non-playing times.

Host(ess)
    I had similar issues at that time. But after 10-12 attempts I was able to log in. I was more keen to remain in touch with some precious neighbors like you. Now I am unable to access for two weeks. Feeling sorry to lose loyal and responsive neighbours like you. It is very strange that the game is adversely affecting selectively, not all players. Something incomprehensible. Let?s see if it can be resolved.