Page 17 of 79 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Well, spoke too soon. Game is not loading again.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Do any of you have an Android device? Are you able to login on it or do you experience the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Do any of you have an Android device? Are you able to login on it or do you experience the same issue?

I can’t login and I have a iPhone. Level 200 player. My wife and son both have a iPhone and can login in but they are not at level 200.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on an Ipad Air 3 and only my level 200 account is unable to play game.

Rhino Keeper
    Latest and greatest iPhone here. Was just able to log in after a couple of days. Hope it keeps working. Ive lost a lot of gold and food in the last week..
    Level 200.

Rhino Keeper
    I am using iPad mini 6 and level 200. I?ve noticed that this issue got worse as I expanded further on the lowest island on the right. Maybe coincidence?

I was kicked out after winning a battle. Then it came back briefly before it kicked me out and I?ve been unable to get back in since.
    Last edited by greywagtail; 01-08-22 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Added
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, I'm now locked out on my iPad Pro as well. Just lucky that I have Android phones, especially since I paid gold to skip chapters for the Common Tales :/

EDIT: As of this morning now, and attempting the Try Again button about 5 times, I was able to get back in, but I guess no guarantee it'll stay like this. Can't believe such a major issue has been this persistent.
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 01-10-22 at 05:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems to be working now for me. But have lost a ton of gold and food in the process, plus not being able to send gold to friends or participate in current events. I wonder if they will compensate? It would be a huge black mark if they ignore to do so....

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Elsa..decided to try getting on game with my Android phone,( its a few years old but up to date on software..) I was able to get into my 200 level account with no problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Hi Elsa..decided to try getting on game with my Android phone,( its a few years old but up to date on software..) I was able to get into my 200 level account with no problem.
    Seems that it might be an Apple issue
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary