Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Dragon Tails is back. That means I’m locked out AGAIN! This is so frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Cannot get into the game. Have updated my ticket to Storm8
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

I’m still locked out. Is anyone else having issues???

I am having a problem. My game is loading but the new leaderboard is missing from my game.

Not been able to Log in for about a week now. Submitted ticket, updated ticket, reload game, deleted and reinstalled....... whatever can be done is done.

New Resident
    I'm up to nearly a month today of not being able to access with the exception of 2 days which I mentioned in my ticket. I got a response that said to turn on automatic updates to keep the game updated. Sounds like they might have bug fix coming soon so that'd be nice.

Leaderboard not working probably not fixed until after New Years.

Rhino Keeper
    Cannot get in again. Was kicked out last night. Support sent me an email to say not to keep them updated with new information so I haven’t.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Cannot get in again. Was kicked out last night. Support sent me an email to say not to keep them updated with new information so I haven’t.
    Hi..I was kicked off yesterday soon after the new Tales started..have been trying and trying, even deleted and re installed and nothing is working..this is the longest I have not been able to get in.I can access all my other DS accounts though and they are all below the 200 level.
    Sooooo frustrating..ormaybe its a sign, its time to leave ��

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Hi..I was kicked off yesterday soon after the new Tales started..have been trying and trying, even deleted and re installed and nothing is working..this is the longest I have not been able to get in.I can access all my other DS accounts though and they are all below the 200 level.
    Sooooo frustrating..ormaybe its a sign, its time to leave ��
    Same here. Wish they would do a update on the app and fix this problem!!!