Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Well I am back in but the leaderboard is not working and it keeps showing me the last leaderboard.

Well I am back to being locked out. Can someone please tell us what is going on. Thanks

Locked out again also. Was in for a few hours last night and this morning. Now it’s back to trying to log in.

The one time I am sitting in first place in a Bingo game and I get stuck in a Bingo loop 😭 Stuck for 7 hours now. Maybe this is the push to take a break from this game 😞

I have submitted a ticket.

Host(ess)
    I haven?t been able to log in for 2 weeks straight now! Is anything g being done about this? Tickets in

Still locked out. What is going on? Can someone take a moment to update us?

Still waiting for an update on the “problem “ I sent ticket with details of the problem and messages. Please someone take a moment to update.

New Resident
    I was in for 2 days (Thursday / Friday AEDT (Australia)), its now Saturday and I'm back to not being able to connect. Guess I wasted some of my gold on the leaderboard / tournament as I didn't finish them and I don't see myself getting back in before they end.
    Edit: I'm now back on again about 5pm AEDT. This is fun >>.
    Last edited by Carnivean; 12-10-21 at 10:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This is my 15th day not playing
    Its impossible to log in. Ive tried several times every day and nothing works out
    So sad

Last night I finally connected and played for about 1 hour before going to bed. Woke up this morning and can’t connect again. This is so frustrating!!!