Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Castle Story is having similar login problems. It seems like they are working on that problem. Hopefully they will get around to us eventually. Doesn’t seem like anyone has any answers on how to fix this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Castle Story is having similar login problems. It seems like they are working on that problem. Hopefully they will get around to us eventually. Doesn?t seem like anyone has any answers on how to fix this.
    They are ?working on things? and in the meantime we were working on a timed event that I?ve lost two days on in castle story and can?t log in to dragon story at the end of events so what is the point? Keep shutting us out on all the current events and we are loyal playing 14 years! Crazy!

Rhino Keeper
    Still can’t get into the game - been months now
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I have had a very hard time getting in with my IOS device and on the occasion that I do, I get kicked out quickly. They say that they have been working to fix it for a very long time, but between being short handed and other problems so far, have been unable to fix it. Recently I have had access to an android device and have been able to play using it and while is is much slower and does not have the perks that IOS has, I have at least been able to play. Using the android, I have either disenchanted, stored or just sold many of the dragons that I have acquired over the years. I also have sold 8 habitats that held 5 dragons that I have bought over the years. I really did not want to do that, but I now can access the game with my IOS. It really bothers me that I had to do that but at the same time I do to some extent understand some of S8’s issues. Still though, I have to admit that I do take offense at the constant offerings of new data intensive habitats while so many are still having terrible problems
    Last edited by squigglish; 08-01-22 at 05:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Well, I have had a very hard time getting in with my IOS device and on the occasion that I do, I get kicked out quickly. They say that they have been working to fix it for a very long time, but between being short handed and other problems so far, have been unable to fix it. Recently I have had access to an android device and have been able to play using it and while is is much slower and does not have the perks that IOS has, I have at least been able to play. Using the android, I have either disenchanted, stored or just sold many of the dragons that I have acquired over the years. I also have sold 8 habitats that held 5 dragons that I have bought over the years. I really did not want to do that, but I now can access the game with my IOS. It really bothers me that I had to do that but at the same time I do to some extent understand some of S8?s issues. Still though, I have to admit that I do take offense at the constant offerings of new data intensive habitats while so many are still having terrible problems
    Well said! Why are they continuing to create more new things when they know users can?t get in because of having too much. Many of the old statues from events can?t be sold. I can?t get in to the game, but would delete if I could.

Executive Chef
    I'm able to get in occasionally. What is so frustrating for me is that I can get in, work on Bingo tasks (right now my 2 highest level accounts are in the lowest Bingo leagues from not being able to get in week after week), compete a little in the leaderboard, and then I am unable to get in again, so I can't get in to collect the prizes I may have won from Bingo and Leaderboards. I don't know how many dragons I have lost out on because I can't go in to collect them!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm able to get in occasionally. What is so frustrating for me is that I can get in, work on Bingo tasks (right now my 2 highest level accounts are in the lowest Bingo leagues from not being able to get in week after week), compete a little in the leaderboard, and then I am unable to get in again, so I can't get in to collect the prizes I may have won from Bingo and Leaderboards. I don't know how many dragons I have lost out on because I can't go in to collect them!
    Please contact support using the link in my signature. They may be able to help you get the prizes you won back.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Please contact support using the link in my signature. They may be able to help you get the prizes you won back.
    Thank you, Paul! I will contact support.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

New Resident
    It's been 2 months, how to fix? ipad / iphone all the same.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	64532

Well this thread started exactly one year ago today. Nothing has been fixed and I have been locked out for months. When will the game be fixed? Just constant excuses for the last year. Please once and for all concentrate efforts on fixing the game for long time players. I am sure this rant will fall on deaf ears but I miss my game and feel like I am being ignored.