Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

This has been going on intermittently on my account for 5 months. I got in for a few days during the world event but as soon as Tales started again I was locked out. I noticed during the world event that the Tales scrolls had been removed - and I got in. Time to ditch Dragon Tales for good!!

Rhino Keeper
    This has become ridiculous. Months gone by with NO fix. Why can?t we get a straight up answer to when this will be fixed for good. And why is DS the only app that has this problem?? Makes S8 look very badly among all other developers.

They have said that they are understaffed. Why not stop doing all the new stuff and fix the problem? Instead of doing more sometimes you need to take a break. And fix the problem before moving forward.

Rhino Keeper
    Still can’t get in. When I do get in, I’m happy to be a gold donating neighbour for those of you that have lost yours. My neighbours are Hidden, Blue Bayou and Cindy - and they have been super loyal.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Still can’t get in. When I do get in, I’m happy to be a gold donating neighbour for those of you that have lost yours. My neighbours are Hidden, Blue Bayou and Cindy - and they have been super loyal.
    I have only been able to get in for one day this past month. Lost my gold neighbors. How is this not a priority..? I understand they are short handed but this started in August. Please make this a priority. Nine months is long enough. Many more people are affected that don’t report.

Rhino Keeper
    Lolol Back to trying to reconnect over and over and over and over. Oh, and I already skipped the stupid 'Common' task, sooooo...thanks for NOTHING.

Edit: Finally got back in after trying on and off all day. I seriously just can't even about the ridiculousness of this issue. Maybe if they stopped pumping stuff out like a cheap candy factory all the time, and focused on quality over quantity for once, they'd keep a lot more of their players, especially long term ones.

Edit: NOPE. Back to being unable to log in after 1pm. What an amazing game.

Edit: And 2 days later I can get back in as if nothing ever happened...
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 05-13-22 at 07:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Soooo stupid. Was able to finally login after an entire day of attempts. Then, trying to catch up on the latest event I was denied the last goal. When is S8 going to get their game working?
    Unbelievable!
    When will someone give a solid answer? The bean counters are ruining the game and ultimately S8 in general (That?s undeniably apparent)? Get it together people!

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again! Had it back for a couple days now it?s gone. Losing faith?

heh castle story has been this for about a year in a half

Since my last post; I can play for about a week and then can’t play for a week or two. Stops letting me in on a Friday, and then allows me in on the next Friday or sometimes on a Sunday. Very frustrating. Has been going on since October 2021 for me and longer for others.