Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Still can?t log in for days! Need to know when this will be resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    With the ipad, I think one has better luck getting in with a lower ios rather than a more up to date one, my example, I finally got into my lower ios ipad after being locked out for 3 days , but I finally got into higher ios ipad today..after 5 days..I wonder if it was just time or because I had finished the Takes event..not looking forward to Tuesdays reset of events ..usually means a lock out for a while.

Maybe a time line can?t be given because they can?t figure out the problem..I often wonder if the ads have an effect on the game as well..since we just had an issue with a third party in the game a couple of days ago and on another previous occasion?..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Maybe a time line can?t be given because they can?t figure out the problem..
    It's clearly beyond preposterous that it's been an ongoing issue for THIS long, yet apparently no one can isolate the issue...?? I have NEVER been locked out for more than a day, and it's now going to be, what, day 5 tomorrow?? OH WELL!

I have been locked out for weeks begging for an update but I hear nothing. Long time players are just not a priority. I feel so disrespected and sad about the way We are being treated .

Just logged another issue. Last one was resolved for about a week then I have no access again
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Just spent over two hours trying to log continually with two iPads. No luck. I am hoping to be able to log in sooner than last time which was on day three of the leaderboard event. Still frustrated with so little playing time and still hoping for a resolution to so many players unable to log in.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I have been locked out for weeks begging for an update but I hear nothing. Long time players are just not a priority. I feel so disrespected and sad about the way We are being treated .
    I agree. If Storm8 are not going to do anything or even give us an update via this forum, then please be honest and tell us. I?ve loved playing this game and invested more money in it than I want to admit too.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Still waiting for an answer if we are getting any update or if the problem will ever be fixed.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone,

We don't have any new information to share that directly impacts Dragon Story at this time. I shared before that we have challenges with staffing and that some projects couldn't be shifted at the time. We are making progress in resolving those challenges, but I don't yet have a schedule other than our continued goal of 'as soon as possible'. We understand that it's been a long wait and we're working hard to solve this as soon as we can. Thank you so much for your continued patience! We haven't forgotten about you, Caretakers! <3

Here are my previous posts:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Our team would like to resolve this as soon as possible. While we're not absolutely sure, we think you're timing out due to the amount of information that's trying to load when you log into the game. A common denominator was extremely difficult to pinpoint since every player has unique islands. This will very likely require an update to the game client, which will be a significant body of work because other improvements will need to be included. Unfortunately, this means more waiting.

We appreciate your love for our game and understand that you've been waiting for good news. We're currently experiencing challenges with resources and are working to resolve those as soon as we can. Unfortunately, at this time I can't offer a date but I'll be sure to share more information as soon as it's available. Thank you for your continued patience and for all of the troubleshooting that you've completed to help us research this.

As for compensation, we'll evaluate this at a later time when the issue is resolved. Thank you again for your grace and patience.

If storing items does help you, we appreciate you doing this while you wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We are grateful for your enduring spirit for the game and continued patience while we navigate this issue and work to resolve it. When we've fully resolved this, we'll review compensation. Thank you for waiting.

To add clarity, the resource challenge right now is staffing. Staff projects can't be shifted right now. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible. Staff resource is always fluid, so while we may have shared previously that we have resources for certain things, this can change over time.

For the game update: the game will also need to be updated to align with new app store requirements which includes removing the ugly bars on the sides for iPhones and optimizing back-end things for performance. There's always unplanned obstacles that might happen ranging from simple to complex like updating art that might get stretched or adjusting a tap zone or any number of things for polish etc. As far as I know the current plan is to try resolving this in the next update and this will be primarily an optimization and fix update.

It will require waiting for all of this with a goal of "as soon as possible".

Rhino Keeper
    Upon re reading Elsa's first long post above, don't see how the issue of too much information loading could be the problem, otherwise, why am I able to load all that information onto a lower ios ipad with little to no issues, as opposed to a higher ios ipad that I can hardly ever get into?