Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I agree problem is worse. Now I am locked out of leaderboard too. I got in Tuesday after the reset but starting yesterday afternoon I can’t get in again. Tried again this morning and still can’t get in. It also seems like more and more people are posting on this thread. The problem has been going on since August and the lockouts for me started in November. I am trying to be patient but I see no improvement only more time locked out.
    I think one of the most frustrating aspects is that the players who experience these lockouts, don't receive any sort of 'compensation' for all of the time they've missed. How is it fair that everyone who encounters the issue basically misses out on hours/days of the event, while other players who don't have any issues, they get to start accumulating the points as soon as the event starts??

I agree. I spent gold to start accumulating leaderboard points on Tuesday and spent gold to activate my breeding roost all that time is lost and gold is lost. I get put into leaderboard where I have no chance to win the dragon and no chance to catch up. So unfair. Why is it some people can play and others cannot.

Rhino Keeper
    Well this am it took over two hours to get into the game on my ipad, whereas first try on my android phone...then when I finally got in on ipad, to add insult to injury, now my bingo is stuck in the loop issue..so I am knackered on that event.
    And I totally agree that we should be compensated for our losses when locked out of the game or stuck in the bingo loop

Rhino Keeper
    Had problems with the wheel spin. It started spinning ok, then started spinning very fast before the Internet connection message appeared. Was unable to get back in for a long time.

EDIT

Happened again today, wheel went mad then I got the message and was kicked out
    Last edited by greywagtail; 02-19-22 at 03:30 AM.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Question for people that have been unable to log in:

Do you keep trying to log in by hitting the “try again” button or do you close the app and then try and reopen the app?

I haven’t been able to log in for over 2 weeks now. It seems like the unable to connect times are getting longer and longer. So frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    Question for people that have been unable to log in:

Do you keep trying to log in by hitting the “try again” button or do you close the app and then try and reopen the app?

I haven’t been able to log in for over 2 weeks now. It seems like the unable to connect times are getting longer and longer. So frustrating.
    For me, closing the app doesn’t work most times. Hitting try again eventually works but it can take a lot of tries and I do give up. Reloading the app completely has not worked at all, ever.

I have tried closing the app, try again, and uninstalling and reinstalling nothing is working. I usually can play leaderboard but now I am locked out since the 16th. I get locked out of tales since November. I sent ticket and heard nothing back this time. If the problem is unfix able I wish they would tell us. I have been patient for 3 months but this is so frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    This might Help.

I also had the same issue could not log in. Reading this thread someone said the keeped on clicking reload or retry. I did this for 15 minutes non stop and I finally logged in.

Tried for over 15 minutes of clicking on retry and still can’t get in.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Tried for over 15 minutes of clicking on retry and still can’t get in.
    It can take a lot of clicks and I do give up. I think there might be times that are worse than others. For example, when a new event or a new act in Tales starts. I am still experimenting and seeing if there are patterns. If I spin the wheel shortly after resuming a game, then I get kicked out. This has happened twice.