Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve just got back in. Hope it lasts
    Last edited by greywagtail; 12-01-21 at 11:12 AM.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

New Resident
    I still don't have access and I've been locked out since early Saturday (my time). Managed to start the recent Dragon Tales event and planted Fire Apples, haven't been able to get on since. I've already submitted a support ticket and PM'd Elsa. I've now missed a tournament, likely will miss the Dragon Tales, missed the Black Friday sales, missed out on collecting roughly 100 gold / day from all the gold dragons and a bit extra from neighbours and most likely going to miss the month long dragon as I'd be surprised if I got it without spending gold.

It'd be nice if I had the dragons from the events I've been locked out of the game for dropped into my storage or given the chance to play them with other events on but I don't see that happening. So as it is I'll have missed 5 maybe 6 dragons, and couldn't spend about 2,000 gold during the sales.

Rhino Keeper
    I am also locked out. Sent a message to S8 no reply and I also sent a private message to Elsa and no reply. Do you think that I will be compensated for the lost time in the event or compensated for the lost gold from not being able to harvest? (rhetorical question!)

Rhino Keeper
    Cannot get in this morning (08:00 GMT). Ticket is already in system

I am locked out again too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Cannot get in this morning (08:00 GMT). Ticket is already in system
    Interesting. I’ve just got back in first time at 13:55 GMT.

I’m wondering if this is anything to do with 08:00 GMT being the time that the next Act of Tales starts? Or maybe more people are logged in for the start of the next Act?

Still locked out for 4 hours and counting. Would love to finish tales but tired of all the drama of constantly checking to see if the game is working.

Still locked out. Was all set up for tales this morning and now it looks like a lost day.

Still locked out and tales ends Sunday. Are there any updates?

Fashion Designer
    Is there any update on if/when S8 is going to get Dragon Story going? I have been locked out for 10 days and have no idea what is going on. Support tickets are unanswered as usual.