Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

I don’t understand why they keep putting new dragons out and new events when most of us can’t even get into the game wth is their reasoning for this.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Definitely not years and hopefully not months, but I can't provide a definitive timeline other than as soon as possible. There's additional polishes like compatibility with iPhone screens that need to be included as well. Our team is working hard. We sincerely apologize for the wait and appreciate the patience of all Caretakers impacted. As soon as there's news to share, we'll pop in and update. Thanks again for your diligence and we hope to resolve this very soon.
    Another two months have gone by. Can you please just release the updates you do have. It?s been 19 months, more than a year and a half. Forget the polishes we just want to play.

Rhino Keeper
    Looked on Amazon and DS is not there.

I wish the swindlers in the Swindlerboard would have issues logging into the game. They never have problems and constantly get free gold by deception to ruin the event causing players who play fair to have to spend money they shouldn't spend. Is that the way you want the game to be looked at S8? Get rid of this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyspanish612 View Post
    I wish the swindlers in the Swindlerboard would have issues logging into the game. They never have problems and constantly get free gold by deception to ruin the event causing players who play fair to have to spend money they shouldn't spend. Is that the way you want the game to be looked at S8? Get rid of this event.
    Seriously! What do these same players get out of ruining the game for everyone else every single LB event for years?? It's not like they're getting money for this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    I don’t understand why they keep putting new dragons out and new events when most of us can’t even get into the game wth is their reasoning for this.
    I don't understand this either. If I was the developers I'd re-release dragons for the events until the update happens. There's plenty of people who missed out on dragons like Neo Glasswing, Cassiopeia, Azure Wing, Sanguinary among others.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyspanish612 View Post
    There's been players saying this for years and I'm guessing they think it's easier to have the current event not given by name than to hold the event everyone wants again - World Event - because of the login issues. If it were up to me, I would rather make the majority of the players that can log in happy for the time being with World Events replacing what you call Swindlerboards.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    This month I predicted the theme will be Dark type dragons and I was right. I'm making a bold prediction for the month of April: The theme will be Rainbow type dragons and the long awaited update will be released to coincide with Dragon Story's 11th birthday. If I'm right then I will start a psychic hotline, lol. Something's telling me this update will happen sooner than later and will be on a grander scale than the Castle Story update. I hope my feeling is right. Before anyone asks, no, I am not an employee of Storm8. I'm just a longtime player that loves Dragon Story and love to help my fellow Caretakers.
    I believe that you may be right that April 11 could be the date for the release of the long awaited update. I actually think that it will be April 1st as it just seems to be a more appropriate day

Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    I believe that you may be right that April 11 could be the date for the release of the long awaited update. I actually think that it will be April 1st as it just seems to be a more appropriate day
    I sure hope you are right.

Executive Chef
    I have absolutely no idea why I feel a sense of relief, from so many others having issues logging in.

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max and iPad Pro 12.9. None of them allow me to log in, I simple get the need internet connection message, when clearly it works just fine.

The only thing the game SLOOOOOWLY works on is my android tablet from 2019. So I?ve been bidding my time playing original farm, nightclub story and the city game.

I hope this is fixed soon because I?ve missed so much and don?t want to think about the gold in all of these months.