Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Today marks the third time for the new Spin to Win game. In the first 2 times, I have not been able to access the game at all with my IOS device for a few hours before the event. That lasted until about 8 hours after the event ended. Earlier tiday, I was not able to get in so I figured there would be a third Spin to Win. I was right, so I guess it is android until after the event ends I can't believe that I am the only player that this happens to. I also don't claim to know why a seemingly simple event like Spin to Win could make a known issue worse. Still though, it appears that it does. For that reason, until the major issue is resolved, please stop using the new Spin to Win. Thank you
    I'm sorry, but we don't plan to stop using specific events or features. Removing a specific event may help some and not others who have the same connectivity issue. For some players, doing zero events might not even help them.

It's necessary to keep components of the game running as normal to support the game while our team works hard to reach and resolve this. I understand your concerns and recommend to please keep a private list of things you are missing out on so that we can do our best to accommodate you in the future.

Thank you sincerely for your understanding and graceful patience.

I have been trying since 5:15 am continuously to log into Dragon Story, it is now 3:53 pm (watching football). I don’t play any of your challenges because they would all expire b4 I can complete them. Cannot gift gold or receive. Neighbors will think I’m not responding. Losing out on my things to enlarge my island. This is really uncalled for, hire someone that knows what to do. This is very frustrating, to say the least. No problem with the other S8 games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm sorry, but we don't plan to stop using specific events or features. Removing a specific event may help some and not others who have the same connectivity issue. For some players, doing zero events might not even help them.

It's necessary to keep components of the game running as normal to support the game while our team works hard to reach and resolve this. I understand your concerns and recommend to please keep a private list of things you are missing out on so that we can do our best to accommodate you in the future.

Thank you sincerely for your understanding and graceful patience.
    I think you may have missed the point this player was trying to make. It is 1 thing to maintain and continue with the game as it has been established. But it is an entirely different thing when you add new elements when you know there are ongoing play issues and capacity problems and adding elements will only aggravate the conditions.

I really do not understand if your staff is stretched short to fix the current issue that they have time though to introduce new things.

Executive Chef
    I think S8 can't resolve the Login issue without an update for dragon story. It's been a long time, since we had a game update. Hopefully they are serious about it. We are continuing to show our patience and loyalty. Island: TERRA NOVA.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I think you may have missed the point this player was trying to make. It is 1 thing to maintain and continue with the game as it has been established. But it is an entirely different thing when you add new elements when you know there are ongoing play issues and capacity problems and adding elements will only aggravate the conditions.

I really do not understand if your staff is stretched short to fix the current issue that they have time though to introduce new things.
    Yes, this type of Spin to Win is new (and not as fun as the old one). So someone had to design this and introduce it as a new thing, right? I'm glad we get to "win" dragons, but it's also disappointing when they introduces it as needing 100 tickets, and now we need 200 tickets.
    I can't say for sure if it is affecting my ability to connect or not, but I guess it might be as I wasn't having trouble with my 3rd account for a few days, and now I'm having trouble again the last 3 days, so it doesn't seem like it started exactly when the latest Spin to Win went live. I've invested so much money, I can't stand to lose my accounts.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Our team is working really hard, Caretakers. Thank you for your immeasurable patience. <3

If y'all don't mind, please keep a private list of things that you missed out on because of this and when it's fixed we'll see what we can do. For brevity, just a list, no detailed story of the how needed.
    Some of us have missed out on over a years worth of events, tales and competitions as well as gold. It is something that is almost impossible to quantify.

My iPad Pro has been completely locked out for 9 MONTHS now so is there any new info on when to expect an update? If not for originally playing on Android & still having device I would not have been able to play at all. I think we've been pretty patient thus far but dang how long do you expect us to wait? This is extremely frustrating and the lack of communication regarding progress toward resolving this issue is annoying. How about some useful game pop-ups giving us periodic updates on progress?

Rhino Keeper
    We have been playing since 2014 so you can imagine our islands are large with many gold bought 5 dragon habitats. Well, my husband felt forced to sell many of his hard worked for dragons and the gold bought habitats to make his island less graphic intense to play using ios.

That works for a while but then he cannot login and alot of those times are when the useless spin to win wheel is coming. THAT! You could not win needing 100 tix then you increased to 200. Guess you figured ios had it easy to get using videos so that would not do and ignore poor android players who don't have that option.

Back to the graphics issue...i think at the very least you should have put your effort into some work arounds to logon rather than a new activity that i don't think any player appreciates. At the very least...perhaps you could have stable on permanent sale so players could take dragons off the island without selling them AND make habitats storable so when you fix the problem players can restore their islands.

Also maybe you could actually post here if storing dragons and habitats do actually lessen graphics and game load. I guess that but it may only juggle game storage and not help at all. Some do and don't advice from S8 would really be appreciated.

Some players are reverting to android but there is issue there running android 12,13 for big isles too. I cannot play on those versions with my level 200 isle. I believe that too is known issue and what is status for fixing it. Being game not in play store can you fix it?

As so many ask....UPDATES PLEASE.

I know it’s not the ideal news but unfortunately we don’t have any update from S8 in regards to the login issue. In regards to the Android issue, the game is no longer supported for the Android store so I don’t believe there’s anything that can be done with that.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Game still not loading