Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Farm Supplier
    I've had the same problem. I've been unable to play for three days now. Keep trying to get in but no luck. When are they going to fix this problem? I keep getting the internet message and tap on Try Again but my other TL games and other online apps load okay. I play on iPad Air with iOS 15.5. And my Dragon Story is all up to date. I think there needs to be an update for Dragon Story.

Have been locked out for over a week this cycle. Last cycle, I could only play on my iPhone. iPad couldn’t load the game at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again.. why is it taking so long to fix this? Pretty ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    After 2 days of agony I was able to finally log into the game once more. Why is it that a game that should be fun and entertaining has become a true nightmare? Shame on you S8?

I haven’t been able to log in for over a month. It’s been over a month since we were updated on the lack of progress to fix the problem. Castle Story had an update last week. When is our turn? We continue to be ignored and treated poorly. Please no more excuses please just update the game. We have waited long enough . We have been asking for 10 long months.

Rhino Keeper
    Lolol YUP. Can't get in again for days. When I unexpectedly breed them 'Common' for the Tales as well. When did this game become such garbage?? We used to love it so much...

Executive Chef
    Be careful what you wish for. Castle Story upgrade took away the ability to watch videos for extra prizes/resources.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Locked out for 3 weeks now. I've saved over almost 5,000 gold that is going to waste.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    My account isn't even level 200, and I can't get in. I really want to play this leaderboard and this tournament because I collect all the rainbow dragons. I almost have them all, but now there are 2 new ones, and I can't even access the game. I'm only level one hundred and eighty-something.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

How about an update when the login problem will be fixed? All I hear is silence. It’s terrible we are treated this way.