Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    Same here. Wish they would do a update on the app and fix this problem!!!
    Still can’t get in. I was chucked out having just won a battle. Have Storm8 made any progress on this?
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Fifth day now of not being able to get in. Any updates on when this will be fixed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Fifth day now of not being able to get in. Any updates on when this will be fixed?
    I’m with you..day 5 for-me too…apparently the issue is still being investigated..but I see also the issue with the bingo ‘ looping’ still is ongoing as well.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone, we're still actively investigating the issue. I'm sorry that I don't have better news to share with you, but since we haven't spoken since the holidays just wanted to drop by and let you know we're still working on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone, we're still actively investigating the issue. I'm sorry that I don't have better news to share with you, but since we haven't spoken since the holidays just wanted to drop by and let you know we're still working on it.
    Thanks Elsa for the update. six days now of not getting in. My neighbours will think I have abandoned them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Thanks Elsa for the update. six days now of not getting in. My neighbours will think I have abandoned them.
    Hi..you don’t have any other account? At least I was able to post on mine from another account, that I am not able to get into game.

Rhino Keeper
    Not only are we loosing game play time, we are also loosing gold and food. When will this stop?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Hi..you don’t have any other account? At least I was able to post on mine from another account, that I am not able to get into game.
    I posted on my neighbours walls and on my wall when this first started happening. No guarantee they see it though

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi Elsa
    This may be an appropriate time to advise your customers on how they are to be compensated for lost gold, food and dragons. I eagerly await your reply

Rhino Keeper
    I was finally able to log in and resume the game. I?m not very happy that I lost so much in the process. I have all the GPD?s and always keep the food supply at maximum. I?ve given up on the current game play because there is nothing to become of it.. Days of waisted time and effort..
    I think that S8 needs to find a way to compensate for the loss they caused everyone that was effected. We get charged extremely for everything, but get very little in return for being loyal!