Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I have no problem logging in with leaderboards a few days after tales ends. The last three leaderboards have not started on time for me. What I mean is I don’t have the spin wheel or am I able to collect points until about three days after the leaderboard starts. I can collect the crowns and the needed dragon is in my spell shop and the quests are there. Also the results for the previous leaderboard pop up when I collect food showing points, crowns but I don’t get the rewards. Support was able to help me get the whole thing started on the second day for the last leaderboard. Hopefully this is another clue.
    I think you had the Leaderboard issues because you were experiencing issues logging in while the Leaderboard was active. Next time there's a Leaderboard let us know if you can't login again.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been fine with leaderboards. I’ve been kicked out two or three times a day during Tales. It has taken several attempts to get back in but nothing like before when I couldn’t get in for a week at the start of Tales.

I’ve been clearing out the store, selling as much as I can but so much, battle badges, etc cannot be deleted. Would be great to get rid of it. IIRC there was an opportunity once before to craft dragons from the unused material.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Locked out again for the past three days. These lockouts seem to be with the 200 level players. Grasping at straws but could we be so full of useless leftover parts from past events in storage slowing things down? I?m desperate now-not being able to collect from my gold dragons, not being able to make food, falling levels in bingo...
    I feel the same way. I?ve been locked out for three days also and am very upset. Please fix this problem storm8, all your other games work!

This has been going on for months. They don’t seem to know the problem. I’ve been Locke sour from over a week now. The last month I have only been able to log in a few times. Only last a day or so and then I’m locked out again. Level 200 player on a IPhone. Thinks it’s time to say goodbye. There doesn’t seem to be a fix coming because they can’t diagnose the problem. Allot of questions being asked but no fixes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by magpiepixie View Post
    I feel the same way. I?ve been locked out for three days also and am very upset. Please fix this problem storm8, all your other games work!
    The same here. Two days now - can?t collect my gold and playing the tales and tournament. Lvl 200 and playing every day. Please fix this problem!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm Not playing game since yesterday, unable to uploaded. I'm play on my iPad, iOS 9.3.6 memory 16GB. Still have 3GB left to load DS. it's an Old device but work perfectly with DS so far, And I did use VPN but can't log in to DS. I'm on Level 200.
    Last edited by Kami365; 01-23-22 at 08:58 PM.

I noticed that a lot of questions being asked the last few days, but the answers are already known since some months now, by previous posts that are probably ignored or even deleted for unknown reasons. So, please, let me summarize some of the known stuff so far to help you investigate and fix the issue:

• The severe issue started around 5 months ago.
    • This is an iOS issue exclusively. There is no problem at at all by logging into the same islands using android devices.
    • The issue affects high level players only (most probably on Level 200), which have too many different Dragons (animations), habitats, stored items etc. and for this reason there is a big amount of data to be load during the login. Lower level players or 200LV players with less data and animations are still fine.
    • The peak of the issue occurs during the whole period of each Dragon Tales event (most of the times the game is unplayable for hours or even days, without being able to log into the islands), while during the LBs the login is not normal again, but way better.
    • The issue affects all players of the above categories worldwide. I have verified it with many neighbours from the following countries: USA, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Croatia, Greece, South Africa, UAE, Russia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and Australia. Many of them are using English (their native language) on their devices. So, the chosen language doesn't seem to be the problem.
    • It has nothing to do with our Internet Service Providers, as we have tested all kind of internet connections with different Ping times, from simple ADSL ones up to symmetric Fiber high speed ones and all kind of mobile connections, as 3G, 4G and 5G.
    • We have also tried several kind of iOS devices (older or new ones), some of them even updated to iOS 15 and they have the same behaviour. I am not sure and I can't verify it yet, but I think that previous iOS versions, like iOS 10 or older ones, might have less logging problems.
    • If you own 2 islands and switch between them using one device, then the problem becomes worse.
    • During LBs only, the logging problem isn't that much severe and we have noticed that by using a VPN we are able to solve it, the majority of the times.
    • The first handshake with the server is always successful, while the second handshake with the server is the one that always fails when the problem occurs.
    • Retrying for several times rarely solves the problem during Dragon Tales, especially if the server is at high peak. Because of the different worldwide timezones we are not sure which are the high peak hours, but we think that usually the odds are better for a successful login at around the server reset time.

Rhino Keeper
    Unable to get in. This was 8:04 GMT just after the next Tales act loads (I am in the UK) This is the second time that I’ve not been able to get in at this time.

I am frustrated having burned gold to get the Shade dragon.

EDIT. Got back in about 4 hrs later. I just tapped on the icon and was straight in, without even seeing the front screen. That has never happened to me before.
    Last edited by greywagtail; 01-24-22 at 12:13 PM.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    I can manage to login with DS 16 hours ago, since than I can play now, I just remind you that I'm playing on an Old iPad iOS 9.3.6 Memory 16GB, DS level 200. I hope everyone else could login as well. Best of luck.

Still can’t login missing tales, growing food, the tournament and visiting my neighbors. Is there any progress?