Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Heres a new piece for the puzzle..I am NOT able to log into my level 200 account since Tales started on my ipad with ios 15, BUT I am able to log into this account on an older ipad with only ios 9.8..??
    This is what I'm looking for. Thank you! Can you PM me the Storm8 ID for your level 200 account?

This didn't work for me using 9.3.8 with a verified stuck account.

EDIT: My current guess is emojis/special characters from visitors on the Newsfeed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is what I'm looking for. Thank you! Can you PM me the Storm8 ID for your level 200 account?

EDIT: My current guess is emojis/special characters from visitors on the Newsfeed.
    Appreciate these updates Elsa, thank you
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Further to posting about not getting in on my ipad with ios 15, after many many attempts I finally got in and have kept it going..

Rhino Keeper
    Further to posting about not getting in on my ipad with ios 15, after many many attempts I finally got in and have kept it going..
    Same here. I’ve been chucked out several times but got back in after two or three attempts. No real pattern as to why I was chucked out. One time was as I started crafting Dawnleaf. I feared the worst expecting a marker to have disappeared but all was well.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

Don’t know how this could be ⤴️ Because my Newsfeed still had all the same posts before and after I was locked out and then got back in.

I deleted all the posts from my feed that had emojis and starting this afternoon I can’t get in the game. It has to be a problem with dragon tales because that is when the problems start. I hope that helps in the investigation.

Rhino Keeper
    Locked out again for the past three days. These lockouts seem to be with the 200 level players. Grasping at straws but could we be so full of useless leftover parts from past events in storage slowing things down? I’m desperate now-not being able to collect from my gold dragons, not being able to make food, falling levels in bingo...

Rhino Keeper
    I am still thinking it has something to do with the Tales event..had absolutely no problems with Leaderboard..

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Locked out again for the past three days. These lockouts seem to be with the 200 level players. Grasping at straws but could we be so full of useless leftover parts from past events in storage slowing things down? I’m desperate now-not being able to collect from my gold dragons, not being able to make food, falling levels in bingo...
    Let's try it. Can you create a support ticket and pm me the ticket number? We're all in this straw grasping boat together.

I am still thinking it has something to do with the Tales event..had absolutely no problems with Leaderboard..
    ^ We haven't changed anything related to how this event works in years, but it's possible it's not vibing with some niche thing for some reason. Is everyone else good during Leaderboards?

I have no problem logging in with leaderboards a few days after tales ends. The last three leaderboards have not started on time for me. What I mean is I don’t have the spin wheel or am I able to collect points until about three days after the leaderboard starts. I can collect the crowns and the needed dragon is in my spell shop and the quests are there. Also the results for the previous leaderboard pop up when I collect food showing points, crowns but I don’t get the rewards. Support was able to help me get the whole thing started on the second day for the last leaderboard. Hopefully this is another clue.