Thread: Expressionist Dragon: Dragon Needed For The Contrasting Color Event 4/12/2024

Rhino Keeper

Expressionist Dragon: Dragon Needed For The Contrasting Color Event 4/12/2024

Hello Neighbors,

If you were looking for this thread yesterday, it wasn't posted because the 412 in my handle was yesterday and I don't work at all on my anniversary of birth. Thank you to those who reached out and wished me a Happy Birthday. It was a great day of rest for me.

Like with all events in Dragon Story, a common dragon needs to be bred to advance progress. The dragon needed for the second event of Arc of Color April is the Expressionist Dragon (rainbow, black, pink). Along with getting extra event points, this dragon can bring Premium Pallettes to help craft the monthly Moonbow Dragon (rainbow, blue).

There are two major ways to get this dragon.

One is to breed it by breeding black and pink (which can bring many not so good fails, read on).

The other way, which is the usual case for most players, collect 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon in the Spell Shop.

On my primary account, I gave up after breeding 2 bad "Luck" dragons in a row and crafted it in the shop.

Here's the egg to look for if you're breeding:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Expressionist.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	73941

In the Contrasting Color event, there's three dragon targets to aim for:

10,000 Points: Brightshine Dragon (world, pink, blue) (super rare), 16-hour incubation, originally released for Reach For Gold Event in January 2020.

12,500 Points: Craquelure Dragon (rainbow, purple, pink) (super rare), 16-hour incubation, new dragon April 2024

Finish 1st or 2nd: Painter Dragon (rainbow, blue, white), (ultra rare) 18-hour incubation, new dragon April 2024

There's also food prizes and trophies you can get by achieving point goals but you'll see them if you play the event.

Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    I would love to get a Painter Dragon, but it is completely out of reach for me.

Belated Happy Birthday!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I would love to get a Painter Dragon, but it is completely out of reach for me.

Belated Happy Birthday!
    It's out of reach for me too. Can't say why on here, unfortunately, but it's frustrating and not fair. Hopefully, Stillfront will listen to the surveys and get rid of this event once and for all.
    Thank you for the belated birthday wishes, SumnerSwan. It was such a blessing to see another birthday sunrise.