Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

No one cares about long term players. So sad that we have been waiting so long for a fix.

Rhino Keeper
    As always, have been locked out again for 2 days now. Completely gave up on the Tales because there's no point when you can't even get into the game???

Anyone else having continual issues getting into Dragon Story?

I’m so sick of having issues getting into Dragon Story! This is the second time that on the last day to complete an event it is impossible to finish because you can’t get in! It happened to me on the last event AND it’s happening again today! I have crafted everything I need but I can’t get in! I’ve tried at least 25 times today with no luck. Yet my Castle Story works just fine!
    I spent gold to get the stupid common dragon needed to complete the event! ALL FOR NOTHING!
    Contacting support was worthless during the last event with the lame excuse they were “working on the problem”, yet I wasted gold in that event as well.
    Anyone getting the feeling Storm8 just doesn’t care? Take the gold, do nothing to fix the problem because it’s still an issue and just keep raking in the money! I want my gold back (they admitted there was a problem) or I want the dragon I would have earned.
    This is Strike 2! I’m about ready to go trash Dragoon Story in the App Store! Fix the issue or make things right! Shame on Storm8!!

Executive Chef
    Hansidox14 - I would recommend contacting Support about this ASAP. They should be able to confirm that you had met all the requirements and may offer you some sort of compensation. If they don't offer you at least something, then that is truly shameful.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I’ve contacted support. All they do is make excuses!
    Hi Patricia,

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team would like to resolve the login issue some players are experiencing as soon as possible. At this time, our teams are working to resolve challenges with limited staff resources and cannot offer a timeframe for this issue.

We encourage impacted players to enable automatic updates or periodically check the App Store every few weeks since this will require an app update to address.

Your ticket status will say 'solved' because there is no further action needed by the help desk. However, we understand that the issue is ongoing.

Thank you for your continued patience while our teams work to resolve this.
    Regards,
    Support Agent Mortimus

Unbelievable! No gold refund, no help and continually happening.

When will the login problem be fixed? Month after month goes by with no fix. No timeline no help at all. They really don’t care about long time players. Why is this so hard to fix? Can’t you make this a priority. This is important to not some but many players.

Executive Chef
    I wish if we can play DS again... We all are earliest players lvl 200, hoping can play again without any further interruption. I'm really sick off trying to login. And wish STORM8 will resolve it ASAP. Thank you

Was locked out for 2 weeks, then managed to get in on Friday, but again locked out on Sunday. Get a few days gameplay and then locked out for 2 weeks. Very frustrating.
    Seeing Request Error - 1001 on Attention Screen when failing to connect.

Rhino Keeper
    Not been able to get in since 30th March
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

I have been locked out since the start of the last DT event, May 20. Had hopes on day two and then again on day three of the leaderboard event, but nothing! Am assuming that will mean almost a month of no gameplay if another DT follows, as I have been unable to log in during the DT times for months. I keep hoping for an end to our frustration with a system fix.