Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Today I'm Logged in the game. And don't know how long can play. I'm play on my iPad, iOS 9.3.6 memory 16GB. Still have 3GB left to load DS. it's an Old device but work perfectly with DS so far, And I'm on Level 200. My island name is TERRA NOVA.
    I played the game from April 15th - 16th. Just two days and then struggling to login the game again,But can't succeed so far....I'll update if login the game .

I have been totally locked out this time for over 3 weeks. I have no hope of playing unless they can fix the problems. I have probably lost all my gold buddies and several neighbors I visited daily who became friends. To just wait and wait seems hopeless. I have been a long time loyal player and wish they could make fixing this a priority. I just feel so sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Same for me.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    2 weeks later, I've FINALLY been able to launch on my iPad. Wow.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    You can expect that you may continue to experience this issue intermittently until our development team updates the game on the App Store. It's not expected to resolve on its own. We don't have a schedule on when an update will be available, but it's on our team's to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    2 weeks later, I've FINALLY been able to launch on my iPad. Wow.
    Thanks for posting you got in. I tried last night and got in after 3 weeks. I know it won’t last but I could at least visit a few neighbors. Sadly I lost two gold trading neighbors so I apologized to them.

I was able to play for a few days and was so happy with this.
    A few hours ago, Tales started again and I’m out again. Why don’t they hear us ? PLEASE STOP THE TALES!

I was able to play for less than a day. Not everyone having problems posts on this forum. Most of my neighbors are having connection problems. If players can’t play they can’t spend money. That alone should make this important to address.

Rhino Keeper
    Still not got back in and if Tales has started then I have zero chance
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Well, here we go again. Was able to play for a few days. Now I?m locked out again. This is getting really old. Why is this the only app in my entire arsenal that does this? When will it finally be fixed?