Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

There are currently outages with certain third-party services which are causing issues with the games. The team is currently looking into this.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

This issue has been solved for some players. If you are still having issues, please let us know!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    This issue has been solved for some players. If you are still having issues, please let us know!
    I?m still having the same problem. Game won?t load. I?m at level 200 and my brother is only at level 47 and his game will load. Does it have something to do with the higher level players???

Rhino Keeper
    Unable to get back into game, was able to load first thing, then game icon about it being an internet game popped up and now have been trying about an hour to get back in and can’t.I am trying to finish Tales event so hope it gets back very soon.This inability to load game has been an on and off again issue for a while now, I sent in ticket to S8 too. My Castle Story loads with no problem.
    This problem makes it a lot more difficult to participate in and finish events..something really needs to be done with the game..so unfair and frustrating.
    Last edited by orson32; 10-07-21 at 06:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    I?m still having the same problem. Game won?t load. I?m at level 200 and my brother is only at level 47 and his game will load. Does it have something to do with the higher level players???
    I did notice too I was able to get on very easily with a level 4 account..seems the higher it is , the harder it is..

Rhino Keeper
    I just tried deleting game and reinstalling and that doesn’t even allow game to come up..boy is this messed up or what…

I have tried to reach out to anyone possible for help. Nothing. I don’t understand how my lower account(level 14)works just fine but my higher account(level 200)won’t load. ������

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    I have tried to reach out to anyone possible for help. Nothing. I don’t understand how my lower account(level 14)works just fine but my higher account(level 200)won’t load. ������
    You are not alone on this..I even deleted and reinstalled the game and its not consuming much storage yet, and it still won't come up for me.so whatever the issue is, its not something we as players can do but wait..I know players that have been off for weeks..

I cannot open the game from my Samsung phone like a month ago. I cannot open the game from my Ipad Mini since yesterday. Now I can play only on my laptop which I could not carry it to everywhere I go. So I hardly finish the tales and I am sure with this situation, I cannot finish the next event.

Once again been trying for over an hour and can’t get into the game.

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast