Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Almost a yr and a half looking for a fix to get on my islands. After spending money on this game and built up my �� dragons inventory…..I do miss them . Orson can you tell me when you went to android did you have to start over?

Thanks for the info on the keyboard thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Almost a yr and a half looking for a fix to get on my islands. After spending money on this game and built up my �� dragons inventory…..I do miss them . Orson can you tell me when you went to android did you have to start over?
    If you have password on your island, when you go into DS on Android you can either start new island or log in to original isle. I suggest getting new isle so you can send gold to original isle and switch between the 2.

To add password and switch isles, hit menu, social, invite..then tap account settings which let's you change password or log in to another account.

But...if you never played DS on Android it is not in Google play store so you need find a website with APK to install game from there. I am not familiar with that but I think you need to be careful to use reputable website. A neighbor bought Android tablet from best buy and had geek squad load for her.

Hope this info helps. Also my isle is 200 with mostly 5 dragon habitats and will not load on my smartphone with android 12,13 or 14. My smaller isles can play on phone. I am using android 13 tablet to play and that so far is ok.

Are there any updates on when the game will be fixed? I have been waiting for 2 years. I’m not understanding what is taking so long. I would give up but I’m curious to see if the game ever gets fixed. Miss my dragons.

New Resident
    I started recently and being 20 level, but encountered this problem. So I read this thread while retrying log in (and it didn't work). It may stupid idea but I thought that making DS from scratch would be faster than this problem fixed.

Still no updates hey 2 years and counting.

New Resident

On logging into the game...

I found that logging into the BakeryStory causes approximately 10 MB download everytime. I don't have any idea why it needs such a huge data transaction between the server and client, just for single login. But it's pretty sure there is serious traffic problem on DragonStory server and keep every login requests failing if it has same architecture.
    I think the game needs cache feature or something, or completely unfixable.
    Last edited by NotAvail; 03-12-24 at 07:44 AM. Reason: smart punctation disabled

Fashion Designer
    I'm completely locked out of my 4 older accounts now, even from my Android. My 1 year old account can no longer be accessed through my iphone, only my Android. This company is incapable of fixing anything.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

New Resident
    Okay, I found the problem.
    The game downloaded 25MB of data when I managed to login. It is stupidly huge data transfer for logging in just one time.
    In addition, the game client timeouts that download if it was not completed in 20 seconds.
    These facts results in causing game won't load.

You developers MUST do these thing at least to resolve this isshe, OR YOU CANNOT FIX THIS ISSUE FOREVER.
    1. REDUCE SIZE OF DATA YOU SENDING TO US WHO JUST WANTED TO LOGGING IN.
    2. make the time span of client longer to timeout.

See your server statistics for data traffic if you doubt this.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778