Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Seems that it might be an Apple issue
    I am beginning to think the same..is an interesting idea..wonder how many others could try the same
    Only problem is, if you don’t already have Dragon story on a device , its not available to get in Google Store

Rhino Keeper
    Whoo hoo! I’ve got in. Is it because Tales has ended? I got in after 6pm uk - which is when events start
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I am beginning to think the same..is an interesting idea..wonder how many others could try the same
    Only problem is, if you don’t already have Dragon story on a device , its not available to get in Google Store
    It was Elsa‘s question about Android that got me thinking that perhaps their techies have identified it as an issue.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Hi
    I haven’t been able to logon/start the game for over a week now.
    I have an iPhone and iPad.

Bobxbob

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for trying to open the game on Android. Yes, it does appear to be iOS specific issue right now. So it may not be your accounts, it might be a software issue.

Quick question, what language is everyone using on their device?

Edit to add troubleshooting steps:
    If your device language is not already in English, can you try changing it to English and then try to open the game?

Rhino Keeper
    English language and my game has been down for 2 months. I have spend a lot of money on this game over the years. I admit I?m addicted I need this game in my life. Programmers please help. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    My device is on English..that didn't seem to make any difference for me..

New Resident
    I have 2 different Dragon Story games, one on iPad, the other on iPhone. Both English. No issue with the one on iPhone. Major problem with the one on iPad. I have not been able to get into the game for a week to 10 days at a time for a couple months. It let me in 3 days ago on my iPad, now I am locked out again this morning.

Hi
    I haven?t been able to logon/start the game for over a week now.
    It shows as offline.
    I have an iPhone 11Max Pro running iOS 14 and iPad Pro 11 inch running iOS 15.2

Username is bobxbob

I am level 200

P.S.
    This forum and email are the only methods open to me to get support from Storm8. I sent an email over a week ago and no response. Hopefully, Storm8 support staff will see this and at least respond.
    Last edited by bobxbob; 01-16-22 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Additional info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for trying to open the game on Android. Yes, it does appear to be iOS specific issue right now. So it may not be your accounts, it might be a software issue.

Quick question, what language is everyone using on their device?

Edit to add troubleshooting steps:
    If your device language is not already in English, can you try changing it to English and then try to open the game?
    If it is an ios problem, why was I able to get into other accounts on an ipad but not my level 200 account..next highest account is 178