Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    How about an update when the login problem will be fixed? All I hear is silence. It’s terrible we are treated this way.

Ditto. Locked out for a month now. Smh
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Still waiting for an update please don’t ignore us.

Rhino Keeper
    This is so unprofessional. When are we getting an update? Answer please.

Executive Chef
    I've seen people saying that it is only level 200 players who are getting locked out, but I am having more and more and more trouble accessing the game, and my games are level 192, 181, 170, and 156. The one that I have the most trouble with is actually my level 181 game. 170 is getting rapidly harder and harder to access.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Game not loading

Game stop loading last night. Now this morning still NOT loading. Is the system Down again? Just had this problem a few months ago. Storm8 said they lost internet from 3rd party.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Executive Chef
    Locked out in the final moments of the leaderboard so can't check to see where I am, can't finish my final quest to collect points, can't finish evolving all those Diamond dragons I put in for tons of points. This is ridiculous!!!!!

I was thinking about dropping serious bank to get all my habitats upgraded, but what's the point in investing more money in this game if I can't even access it to look at my dragon collection and participate in events? Seriously, Storm8, figure this out!!!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Our team would like to resolve this as soon as possible. While we're not absolutely sure, we think you're timing out due to the amount of information that's trying to load when you log into the game. A common denominator was extremely difficult to pinpoint since every player has unique islands. This will very likely require an update to the game client, which will be a significant body of work because other improvements will need to be included. Unfortunately, this means more waiting.

We appreciate your love for our game and understand that you've been waiting for good news. We're currently experiencing challenges with resources and are working to resolve those as soon as we can. Unfortunately, at this time I can't offer a date but I'll be sure to share more information as soon as it's available. Thank you for your continued patience and for all of the troubleshooting that you've completed to help us research this.

As for compensation, we'll evaluate this at a later time when the issue is resolved. Thank you again for your grace and patience.

If storing items does help you, we appreciate you doing this while you wait.
    I'll share when more information is available. We're still experiencing challenges with staff and scheduling, but have made some strides to resolve this. There isn't a date to share on when Dragon Story will receive the update, but our team is working hard to take care of this! In addition to our fixes, there's App Store requirements that have to be completed too.

For those of you who also play Castle Story on iOS, you may have noticed the game recently received an update with some changes to help players log in. We found there wasn't any bug with the game, but if you've played for a really long time or have an ultra impressive Kingdom, then you might have some struggles logging in. There's still some things to smooth out, so if you're having struggles thanks again for bearing with us!

The things we learn from that will basically help us help Dragon Story, too. We believe this is the same issue.

The update for Dragon Story will come through the App Store the way Castle Story did for these fixes. It's possible when it's ready that you'll get it before I have the opportunity to post on the thread.

We appreciate the continued patience.

Fashion Designer
    Can?t log in for a couple days now. Tried everything. I feel like I?m going to lose everything and I?ve been playing since 2013. Maybe it?s time to move on? so sad!

New Resident
    Me too

Farm Supplier
    Haven?t been able to get in for 6 days now, no matter what I do. Sucks