Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    I read that this issue is happening on iOS devices. I play on Android. I have noticed in the last few days that after I visit another island my game seems to be at the brink of overloading its memory. I tap something and there is a long delayed reaction before anything happens. Many times I will be kicked out very soon after.

In trying to fix the iOS issue, have you made any changes that could make what I described happen in android play?

Still not working
    Losing gold, opportunities to craft marble keys to expand, and any new dragons on offer
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Not sure what to do. I try and try to get in the game and it just won’t load. I sent tickets and followed every suggestion. At first it started with tales but now I can’t get in at all. This started in November and the problem just gets worse. Should I just delete the game and find something else? I feel bad I can’t say good bye to my neighbors. Is there any hope after 3 months of fixing the problem? I try to be patient but I lost all hope.

Rhino Keeper
    Well made it through Leaderboard but as soon as Tales started, could not get in on ipads, only my android phone.Started Tales on it but had some issues with the acts completeing then reappearing undone, finally got it going right. Then started trying and retrying to get in on ipads, got in finally after a couple of hours on my older one with a lower ios, still can't get in on ipad with the higher ios , which would allow me to use videos for Tournament..so far no luck there.
    Here it is a day later and still can't get on the one ipad with higher ios..missing my videos..

Well..after all my perseverance , I finally got into on my higher ios ipad, got my videos to help with tournament
    Last edited by orson32; 02-23-22 at 05:43 PM.

Well I got back in this morning but not hopeful it will last. I wish they could fix this problem as quickly as they fixed the free scoundrel dragon snafu. Please please fix the lockout problem. I wasted gold to activate my second breeding roost, could not collect gold, was unable to participate in leaderboard, grow food or collect for the monthly dragon.

For the third time this year I cannot access the game. This time it has been for 4 days and no sign of improving. I am iOS latest update. Very annoying being told to be patient, we are on it, when it appears they are not!

New Resident
    It's the same for me. I haven't been able to access the game since November 11 or 12, 2021. I think I have been patient but I have no idea what they are working on, since I get the same message every now and then that the problem has been resolved when it has not.
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftlabbott View Post
    For the third time this year I cannot access the game. This time it has been for 4 days and no sign of improving. I am iOS latest update. Very annoying being told to be patient, we are on it, when it appears they are not!

Is anyone else still locked out? I have been locked out since the second day of tales. I can’t access my game. I have been thanked for my patience and assured that they are working on the problem but I have had problems since November with the problem getting worse not better. Is there any hope of getting back into my game? By the number of posts on this thread a lot of people are having problems. We are in the middle of a world wide pandemic and many people relieve their stress with games. I just don’t feel very patient anymore with few updates with no end in sight. Please please update us on any progress because your players feel like you don’t care.

Rhino Keeper
    So much for getting latest ios update, now its been two days and still not able to access game, where as I could before this update.

My Dragon Story game is not opening for the third time since Christmas! This time it?s been almost 5 weeks since I have played the game! Storm agents say they are working on it but 5 weeks??? C?mon! It?s just pure frustration!