Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Quote Originally Posted by bobxbob View Post
    Some of us have been out for months if not more than a year…
    I don’t doubt it.
    I’ve had problems about that long but I was able to force the login all that time, but now I can’t get in at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Hi Belber, good to see your post, I remember those old days when we were discussed breeding combo for new dragon introduced almost every week. All of the group was gone in busy life. I lost almost 8 months for login issue as well. My island is Terra Nova.
    Oh wow. Hi Kami I thought you had stopped playing. I miss the good old days when you had a week to breed a new dragon and the events were not like Groundhog Day lol. I am currently trying to get all my dragons up to level 10 as I can?t expand anymore and almost no space for new habitats.

Still having trouble logging in!!!

Is anyone able to play this game.

Executive Chef
    Once again, can't log in. This has got ridiculous. Even Castle Story got their act together. Why can't Dragon Story copy whatever they did to sort out the loading issue??

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Once again, can't log in. This has got ridiculous. Even Castle Story got their act together. Why can't Dragon Story copy whatever they did to sort out the loading issue??
    It’s been 2 weeks so far for me and longer for others it seems.
    Maybe that’s their way to end the game.

Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Is anyone able to play this game.
    I haven?t been able to for a couple months.

When I open the game I hear the music and then get the internet blah blah blah message. I always have had the music turned off and now for the past few months that I haven?t been able to get into the game I have music.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-15-22 at 06:45 PM. Reason: removed off topic text

Any updates? I am locked out for almost a year. What’s taking so long? Castle Story is fixed what is the hold up for dragon story? Will the game ever be fixed? Can’t you hire someone to fix this? So many questions and no answers or updates on progress or lack there of. So frustrating!

Rhino Keeper

Tues Dec 20 9pm eastern time dragon story won't load...

I use Android and DS and Slots are having connection problems, perhaps your 3rd party provider is having issues? Since i can post this and Fashions will load it is not my provider. Please get this fixed...i am losing time working on tourney and tales.

Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Any updates? I am locked out for almost a year. What’s taking so long? Castle Story is fixed what is the hold up for dragon story? Will the game ever be fixed? Can’t you hire someone to fix this? So many questions and no answers or updates on progress or lack there of. So frustrating!
    I don’t think they care really.