Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081 LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 806

Thread: Help - Game will not load

  1. #781
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    9
    I observed that size of traffic data caused on login is now reduced in approximately 5MB.
    Was there some update, or just testing for now?

    Note:
    Changing in-app language is effective when translation is available on your language. (It reduced 25MB->21MB for me)

  2. #782

    CANT get 'on-line'

    Ive been playing this game for 10years.Bout 3years ago Game started BOOT'n and WUDNT let me log-in.Decided to try again today,STILL doing same chit!Im on ios XR,was on iphone then also.Rite now,tryn to log-in to my level 200,GameCenter and again WONT let me.Did a HardCache And still wont let me on,wth?? Can ANYONE help me here,i have TONS of Dragons and Habitats.I LOVE this game then as much as now.HELP!!!

  3. #783
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    17,175
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy196964 View Post
    Ive been playing this game for 10years.Bout 3years ago Game started BOOT'n and WUDNT let me log-in.Decided to try again today,STILL doing same chit!Im on ios XR,was on iphone then also.Rite now,tryn to log-in to my level 200,GameCenter and again WONT let me.Did a HardCache And still wont let me on,wth?? Can ANYONE help me here,i have TONS of Dragons and Habitats.I LOVE this game then as much as now.HELP!!!
    Post moved out the wrong forum and placed here. PM sent to player in case they are not referring to Dragon Story.

    OP, this is a known issue for many players which has been unfortunately has not been resolved as yet. Please refer to this thread for updates.

  4. #784
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Southwestern USA
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAvail View Post
    I observed that size of traffic data caused on login is now reduced in approximately 5MB.
    Was there some update, or just testing for now?

    Note:
    Changing in-app language is effective when translation is available on your language. (It reduced 25MB->21MB for me)
    I've noticed that my game loads faster and have been crashing less. Maybe there is progress on that front and both you and the game techs are onto something.

  5. #785
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    I've noticed that my game loads faster and have been crashing less. Maybe there is progress on that front and both you and the game techs are onto something.
    Or maybe less and less players so servers running faster....LOL This reminds me of.my engineering days where we had people leave. The new people had no idea of the software so when something broke we would tell customers we were working on it when we would have if we could but had no clue. Glad I was a hardware guy.

  6. #786
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    327
    Any updated about the game (dragon story) and S8 allowing us on the game. On iPad
    , get message that this is online game even though I am connect to internet connection.
    Missing my babies ��
    ,

  7. #787
    Moderator (volunteer) Paul__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,432
    Sorry no update yet…
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

    Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

  8. #788
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Westport, Connecticut
    Posts
    113
    I miss my babies, too! Really wish i had taken a bunch of screen shots! So many i worked so hard for… and the islands i grouped together. All my land was cleared and i was organizing how to arrange spaces. I didn’t keep up with writing down the dragons i have. I’m just sad.

  9. #789
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    124
    I guess this is the end of dragon story for me…haven’t been able to log on for 2 days…��

  10. #790
    Yes. I’m like you. Been playing for 12 years and locked out. So frustrating

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •