Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 213

Thread: Help - Game will not load

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Once again I am locked out.
    Same here. Got logged in for about 12 hours. Now I’m unable to log in again!

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    Day 10 without playing
    Still cant log in
    Try to log in again. If you're still stuck, please create a new support ticket and pm me your ticket number.

    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Once again I am locked out.
    Looks like you have been getting in this afternoon. Are you still locked out?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    Same here. Got logged in for about 12 hours. Now I’m unable to log in again!
    You're still stuck, please create a new support ticket and pm me your ticket number.

  3. #93
    I got back in.

  4. #94
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    113
    Thank you Elsa… all good now
    Hope it last


    Edit:
    I was able to play for about an hour. Then logged in my little island to play (level 5), and when I tried to log in in my main account (level 200) it was not possible. So sad. I will send a new ticket.
    Last edited by RocioBM; 11-23-21 at 03:43 AM.

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    Thank you Elsa… all good now
    Hope it last


    Edit:
    I was able to play for about an hour. Then logged in my little island to play (level 5), and when I tried to log in in my main account (level 200) it was not possible. So sad. I will send a new ticket.
    Same here. Was able to log in yesterday afternoon and then when I tried this morning I couldn’t.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    Thank you Elsa… all good now
    Hope it last


    Edit:
    I was able to play for about an hour. Then logged in my little island to play (level 5), and when I tried to log in in my main account (level 200) it was not possible. So sad. I will send a new ticket.
    Thank you! I got your message.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    Same here. Was able to log in yesterday afternoon and then when I tried this morning I couldn’t.
    Sorry to hear you can't access the game. Can you please send in a new support ticket and pm me the number?

  7. #97
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    4
    I've had connection issues for roughly the past week that have been intermittent. Today I've been unable to play for approximately 13 hours now. PM Sent with ticket number.

    Is there anything on our end we can do to mitigate it happening in the future?

  8. #98
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    990
    It seems like the ‘lock outs’ have something to do with the Tales events. Was locked out the entirety of the last Tales…was finally able to get in during the Leaderboard event and then got locked out right after the current Tales was activated. Has anyone else experienced this correlation?

    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Try to log in again. If you're still stuck, please create a new support ticket and pm me your ticket number.

    Looks like you have been getting in this afternoon. Are you still locked out?



    You're still stuck, please create a new support ticket and pm me your ticket number.

  9. #99
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    113
    I’ve noticed it was a Friday when I lost connection the two or three last times.

  10. #100
    I agree I was completely locked out during the last tales for 10 days. This time I have been able to get in but every afternoon I am locked out for several hours.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •