Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Almost 2 months without playing. It is very frustrating.
    I have been playing since 2012. This appear to be the end for me, not the way I wanted it. So sad.

I am having the same issues. I haven?t been able to open the game for awhile and when I do occasionally get it, it keeps knocking me out. So much for keeping up with the new quests. Someone needs to fix this. I use an iPad Pro. English and I also deleted and reloaded the app and still nothing. I can?t seem to connect to the forum help link so I?m lost. I?m about to give up on the lava games. I?ve already left a couple. Farm story 2 is working fine for now.
    Castle Game needs fixing and compensation for those who missed out on moving ahead in the game. That?s my rant.

How do you sent a ticket to support. I can?t seem to access the help option

I?m having the same issues, can?t load into castle story at all. I can?t seem to even contact support. I?m lost and can?t even put a formal report in. I?m kacie07

Rhino Keeper
    Was able to get in after the last Tales ended. I was chucked out of Tales on Day 1 at about 10 pm GMT. Wonder if the same thing will happen with this tales.

Am now on iPadOS 15.2.1
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Was able to get in after the last Tales ended. I was chucked out of Tales on Day 1 at about 10 pm GMT. Wonder if the same thing will happen with this tales.

Am now on iPadOS 15.2.1

GoodLuck with that…..

Rhino Keeper
    Was able to play until they fixed the Tales issue from earlier today..now not able to play game on ipad but can on Android phone,also I did all acts to craft first dragon ( using gold) only for it to show in craft shop that I am one marker short but the event is telling me to craft the dragon.I seems Tales event is a major issue with players games..

Quote Originally Posted by kacie07 View Post
    How do you sent a ticket to support. I can?t seem to access the help option
    You can message Support here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Thank you.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    If it is an ios problem, why was I able to get into other accounts on an ipad but not my level 200 account..next highest account is 178
    If you can open a level 200 game on an Android, but not on an iPad this points to a software issue, but the cause of the conflict could be anything -- something that only the account has, but not necessarily that the account itself is the issue.

For example, someone mentioned that they had this issue when their device language was set to Chinese. I reproduced it once, but then the next time I logged in with the same language there wasn't an issue anymore. So, the theory a few days ago was maybe there's a letter or character that's not being properly recognized when content is downloaded or etc. However, since players followed up with their device language this doesn't seem to be the issue. I also tried French, German, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese, Russian, and Japanese languages and wasn't able to reproduce the issue again.

So when I say we're investigating every possible angle, it's true. I assume when we figure it out it's going to be a very tiny, very non-obvious needle in the haystack.

Rhino Keeper
    Heres a new piece for the puzzle..I am NOT able to log into my level 200 account since Tales started on my ipad with ios 15, BUT I am able to log into this account on an older ipad with only ios 9.8..??