Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

They should be ashamed of themselves for taking so long to fix this problem, if they can’t then just say so & remove the game. It’s pathetic

I think it’s really sad that we have waited a year for a fix with few updates and lots of excuses. This problem started August 2021. It’s been over a year. How about an update? I have been locked out since February.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Our development team is still working to address this as soon as they can. We know that you've been waiting patiently. There isn't any new information to share since our last update. Castle Story has a few adjustments that seem to have helped resolve this, so it's looking optimistic that this same approach can be applied to Dragon Story in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Our development team is still working to address this as soon as they can. We know that you've been waiting patiently. There isn't any new information to share since our last update. Castle Story has a few adjustments that seem to have helped resolve this, so it's looking optimistic that this same approach can be applied to Dragon Story in the future.
    I am lucky in that while I have had to get rid of many habitats, dragons an decorations, I can at least play on my IOS device most of the time except when a new event is starting or an event is ending. I also have some access to an android device that while very slow does at least allow me access when my IOS device can’t access the game.
    I do appreciate that work is being done to try and solve the problems but when I look at the Play store, I see that the last update was listed as 2 years ago yet when looking at the update history there were steady updates listed before that. That is a bit disconcerting.
    Thank you Elsa I do appreciate you for doing your best to keep us informed and letting us know that work is being done on our behalf

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    I am lucky in that while I have had to get rid of many habitats, dragons an decorations, I can at least play on my IOS device most of the time except when a new event is starting or an event is ending. I also have some access to an android device that while very slow does at least allow me access when my IOS device can’t access the game.
    I do appreciate that work is being done to try and solve the problems but when I look at the Play store, I see that the last update was listed as 2 years ago yet when looking at the update history there were steady updates listed before that. That is a bit disconcerting.
    Thank you Elsa I do appreciate you for doing your best to keep us informed and letting us know that work is being done on our behalf
    We're working hard to reach this as soon as we can, but there's a lot of challenges and we really appreciate all of the patience for those who are impacted.

Rhino Keeper
    I've found an issue that may be at root of game not loading. I have certain decorations that appear, but can't be selected or moved or deleted, but things can be placed on them temporarily. IF I move and place an object (other decor, habitat, etc) on top of these decor the game shuts down and resets. When I reload the other item moved is back where it started, as well as anything moved in that 15 seconds or so before the reset. I've notified support, but no word yet. I'd be fine if they were deleted, as they make areas unusable by habitats. My bet is that if I placed a new object on top of these lost decorations that my game would perpetually shutdown on starting. Thus am very cautious to no set anything on the lost decor.

Login

Is anyone else getting an error saying the game needs internet and won?t log in. My internet is fine.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko43 View Post
    Because new players are spending more $$$ than us old timers who already have mega islands and GPDs. We are not a priority for them.
    Advice: I've been playing the game since release and have managed to avoid this problem by deleting loads of decorations out of my inventory and trading away dragons that I'm not crazy about or duplicate dragons. I stopped expanding when I saw some of my long time player friends have this problem, so I am only halfway through the first marble island and stopped there. So far, my game has been fine for the last year.
    PS Sorry if anyone else has already posted this advice. But we should keep it fresh in the thread to save other islands.
    My luck came to an end About a month after posting this, I was finally locked out on my IOS device.

I only have one of each dragon but I will try to get rid of decorations. I wish they would give us an option to get rid of the gems from the start of the game that we can not use anymore to craft with.

Angry Login

What is with this constant login issue saying to check our internet connection. There is nothing wrong with my internet geez.