Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    It's Wednesday, it's the second day of Tales and this means . . .

I have been kicked out and unable to get back in. This combination of events has happened before.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone at Storm8 looked into deleting the surplus materials from past Tales events. I have a lot of it in my store, which I cannot delete.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems every Tales is a new adventure, this time I was on when it started, then, bam, game closed and could not get back in, went to android phone to keep going, but the the act for breeding to move on in Chapter 2 wasn't working, tried three different times, did the breeding, used gold to finish only to have it not register, so used gold to skip that act so I could move on..
    Took five hours to get back in on ipad.This morning took six tries to get in, played for a while, game closed and then it took me over two hours to get back in.
    It would really seem that it is the Tales event that really messes it up, maybe S8 should try a period of taking off Tales, give us World Event instead and see how players fair.

Host(ess)
    I had been encountering this problem for past 5-6 months. This time however the wait is for more than 42 hours and still counting. Ticket raised stands resolved, but investigation is on. It seems the problem is a serious one. Recently, the game shuts down suddenly while collecting food, coins, visiting another island, in the middle of a tournament, hatching an egg, and what not. I have also observed that if you are simultaneously playing more than 3 storm8 games, then I get logged out of the earliest of the three. This was not the case earlier. All games were running in the background.

Executive Chef
    For the first time ever I have gone over a day without being able to connect on my highest level account (it is not quite to 200 yet). What makes me mad is that I was unable to collect my prizes from Bingo and from the leaderboard.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    So if I get in, should I burn gold trying to catch up? Because I will probably be kicked out on Act 7 and then the gold will be wasted. I just hope my loyal neighbours will still stick with me.

Once again tales starts and I get locked out on day 2. It seems again that tales is the problem. Why can’t they just stop tales until this is fixed. This has been going on since last August and for me since November. That’s 5 months. More and more people are affected. Please pause tales until you can fix the problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Once again tales starts and I get locked out on day 2. It seems again that tales is the problem. Why can’t they just stop tales until this is fixed. This has been going on since last August and for me since November. That’s 5 months. More and more people are affected. Please pause tales until you can fix the problem.
    Fully agree. I don’t want to give this game up but it’s getting silly now.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone got back in yet? I’m still unable to play

I haven’t gotten back in yet. Probably won’t get in again until tales is over. Because I can’t play during tales I missed the arena dragon and the monthly dragon for the first time ever. I also did something stupid. I activated the second breeding roost to try and get the common dragon but of course I am locked out so I wasted 100 gold. More and more people are getting locked out as they level up so please pause tales. This is so unfair to us long time players. Please help us to continue to play. Thanks for listening.