Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I ask again when will this be fixed? Are we talking weeks, months or years? I think we all deserve an estimate.
    Definitely not years and hopefully not months, but I can't provide a definitive timeline other than as soon as possible. There's additional polishes like compatibility with iPhone screens that need to be included as well. Our team is working hard. We sincerely apologize for the wait and appreciate the patience of all Caretakers impacted. As soon as there's news to share, we'll pop in and update. Thanks again for your diligence and we hope to resolve this very soon.

The problem was reported in August 2021 so it has been more than a year. Castle Story was fixed in June 2022. I guess they are more important than dragon story players or maybe more vocal.

Executive Chef
    So disgusted. Up until this point I could access my lowest level account with little or no problem, and I was able to access my second lowest level account easily up until around Christmas. As of this week I am completely locked out of both. I just bought a $34.99 gold pack last week for one account. 3 of my accounts were grouped together in Bingo, and I worked hard on all of them and was eager to see where they all ultimately ended up. Now I can't access any of my accounts, so I was unable to view "results," plus I was also unable to collect my bingo prizes.
    I was also almost done with the tournament, which I used some gold to get past some levels, and now I can't log in to finish the tournament. S8 owes me my money back. Also now obviously unable to complete the current Dragon Tales. I guess S8 doesn't need my money.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Definitely not years and hopefully not months, but I can't provide a definitive timeline other than as soon as possible. There's additional polishes like compatibility with iPhone screens that need to be included as well. Our team is working hard. We sincerely apologize for the wait and appreciate the patience of all Caretakers impacted. As soon as there's news to share, we'll pop in and update. Thanks again for your diligence and we hope to resolve this very soon.
    Definitely not years?? It?s already been over a year & a half, in 7 months, it?ll be years, 2 years.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder when ios is finally fixed will S8 start on the known issue of DS not running on Android 12 and 13? And maybe get it back in google play store?

Everyone still having no luck logging in.

Rhino Keeper
    Android from previous posts is not in the plans, so excluding a miracle I doubt DS will ever make it back to the Google play store.

It’s been a year and a half. How much longer?

Rhino Keeper
    Everybody should be handsomely compensated for this.

Executive Chef
    I finally got back into my lowest level account today, now that it is too late to complete the Tales, of course. Even if I could have gotten in on Friday I could have finished.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.