Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I have absolutely no idea why I feel a sense of relief, from so many others having issues logging in.

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max and iPad Pro 12.9. None of them allow me to log in, I simple get the need internet connection message, when clearly it works just fine.

The only thing the game SLOOOOOWLY works on is my android tablet from 2019. So I?ve been bidding my time playing original farm, nightclub story and the city game.

I hope this is fixed soon because I?ve missed so much and don?t want to think about the gold in all of these months.
    Good thing you have old android cause DS has known S8 glitch in android 12 and 13 and will not load larger islands. Wonder since DS not in google play store will they try to fix android version since taking so long to fix ios version.

But they had time to develop a new dragon type, got pop up, its coming soon.

Is the game still locked out mine has been now for 4 months.

Yes it’s still locked out with no end in sight. 14 months of lock out for me.

Executive Chef
    I can't be logged in for 12 months. And still going on.

Rhino Keeper
    Been at least a year locked out for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Yes it’s still locked out with no end in sight. 14 months of lock out for me.
    That’s unreal and in another dragon story group on Facebook all I see is players being able to play.

I truly miss playing dragon story. I have been waiting patiently for 14 months to see my dragons and hear from my neighbors. I am really sad and don’t understand why castle Story could be fixed so quickly and loyal dragon story players are ignored. Please just release the updates that are ready so we can finally play. Please we just want to play.

Farm Supplier
    Dear PuffyMagicDragon,
    The same happened to both my large islands, couldn?t log on for 1 year!
    I am on iPhone13 latest iOS, too. I can get on to my small island, everyday, with some small fails. But on exeactly the same device (iphone13), I cannot log on my big main islands for a year.
    I raised a ticket a year ago, they closed it and told me to keep trying.
    I just raised a new ticket a couple of days ago, they also closed it and said keep trying.
    1 year (or 14 months in your case) is a bit far too long to try!!! Especially, when I can access my smaller island! 😾

Dear Merdragon,
    I only have one island and play on my iPad. My phone is android so I can’t play there. I just don’t understand why this is taking so long. I feel ignored. Fourteen months is a very long time. I guess long time players are not important enough to help. I wonder if the leaderboard leaders are locked out or if their problems are addressed so they can continue playing and spending.

Farm Supplier
    Hi puffymagicdragon,
    I am so sorry for you. I think you are correct that the leaderboard leaders/ long term players are locked out. I have lots of gold and gold earning dragons, so they reckon I/we would stop spending real $ for gold and lock us out 😔.
    They used to lock islands where players ?criticised ? them. So, I am not surprised if they ?blanket? block out long term/ leader players.
    They have time to create so many new dragons, yet no time to fix the game?!?. I started playing the game when it first launched. They used to release only 1 new dragon every 2 weeks, and we all tried so hard to breed it, spending $/ gold to speed up breeding. When they were taken over by another new company, the new company got greedy and aggressively turn the game into pure profit making. They make enough $ through regular ads, yet they still want to make more $ by flooding us with many new dragons each week, ?harvesting? new players $, and blocking us out as we spend less $.
    I had many long termed neighbours that we chatted regularly and sent positive energy to each other, as we faced life challenges, some with terminal illness and their highlights were playing the game together. Now, I cannot reach those neighbours, because I assume they are also locked out like me 😣 I miss all my beautiful dragons on my islands.
    I hope we can get our islands back, soon.