Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Executive Chef
    I agreed above post, it's been months to login the game and there is no hope to resolve login matter soon. All of us are loyal customers of Storm8. I wish they listen to us soon.

Dragons is down again.

I looked up On Down Detector it show parts of California have no internet. Third time in less than 6 months.

It?s been a month - unable to to upload Dragon Story

Have already sent email! No help whatsoever! I?ve been playing for about over 5 years! I?m done with this game - I?ve lost gold and neighbors! But tired of waiting! I have internet and am able to play other games with no issues! Tired of been taken for granted - if issues can?t be fixed hire someone who can fix all the issues! Closed ticket with nothing being resolved! So sending email is no help - but if you send another email?- only one email permitted! I?m done!

Well, here I am with everyone else! I haven’t been able to log in for over 2 months. It says I don’t have internet connection. I have internet connection for everything else! What’s going on!?

Rhino Keeper
    Been a week since I was last able to load. Before that, it was 1-3 days a week I could load, If I was lucky. It took over a year for this issue to be resolved on Castle Story. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Been a week since I was last able to load. Before that, it was 1-3 days a week I could load, If I was lucky. It took over a year for this issue to be resolved on Castle Story. Sigh.
    Well it’s been over a year for dragon story. One thing this has taught me is not to invest too much time and energy into these games. I have been locked out for months with no end in sight. I used to play all the events but I know if I ever get in again I will never be able to make up for lost time and lost dragons. Still I would love to see my island again.

Rhino Keeper
    Also been months now. Is Castle Story now fixed?
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Castle Story is fixed. Can we have an update when dragon story will be fixed? We have been waiting for so long. Please fix soon.

Farm Supplier
    When will we get an update that will fix this that's been promised? It's been ages. I haven't been able to get in since the beginning of June.

I havent been able to connect for a number of months. I FINALLY get back on, and I play for 2 days, now it won?t load again! I thought you should at least give ones who can get on for months 1,000 gold or sometching for our trouble. This may be the end. It?s just too frustrating!