Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879

Thread: Help - Game will not load

New Resident
    I observed that size of traffic data caused on login is now reduced in approximately 5MB.
    Was there some update, or just testing for now?

Note:
    Changing in-app language is effective when translation is available on your language. (It reduced 25MB->21MB for me)

CANT get 'on-line'

Ive been playing this game for 10years.Bout 3years ago Game started BOOT'n and WUDNT let me log-in.Decided to try again today,STILL doing same chit!Im on ios XR,was on iphone then also.Rite now,tryn to log-in to my level 200,GameCenter and again WONT let me.Did a HardCache And still wont let me on,wth?? Can ANYONE help me here,i have TONS of Dragons and Habitats.I LOVE this game then as much as now.HELP!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy196964 View Post
    Ive been playing this game for 10years.Bout 3years ago Game started BOOT'n and WUDNT let me log-in.Decided to try again today,STILL doing same chit!Im on ios XR,was on iphone then also.Rite now,tryn to log-in to my level 200,GameCenter and again WONT let me.Did a HardCache And still wont let me on,wth?? Can ANYONE help me here,i have TONS of Dragons and Habitats.I LOVE this game then as much as now.HELP!!!
    Post moved out the wrong forum and placed here. PM sent to player in case they are not referring to Dragon Story.

OP, this is a known issue for many players which has been unfortunately has not been resolved as yet. Please refer to this thread for updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAvail View Post
    I observed that size of traffic data caused on login is now reduced in approximately 5MB.
    Was there some update, or just testing for now?

Note:
    Changing in-app language is effective when translation is available on your language. (It reduced 25MB->21MB for me)
    I've noticed that my game loads faster and have been crashing less. Maybe there is progress on that front and both you and the game techs are onto something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    I've noticed that my game loads faster and have been crashing less. Maybe there is progress on that front and both you and the game techs are onto something.
    Or maybe less and less players so servers running faster....LOL This reminds me of.my engineering days where we had people leave. The new people had no idea of the software so when something broke we would tell customers we were working on it when we would have if we could but had no clue. Glad I was a hardware guy.

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879