Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Getting so tired of trying time & time & time again to make this game work. I?ve spent so much time and money on this for too many years. This is not how you are supposed to treat your customers. Business 101! The bean counters at S8 don?t know what they are doing (except how to loose money, and they do this very well).
    Cheers! to all the employees of S8 that have done a wonderful job over the years, shame on the people that should be called your superiors but they are far from it. They are your subordinates? I will keep trying because I don?t give up easily, but unless something changes soon, myself and many other ?PAYING? customers will vanish!!

It has been almost 4 weeks since I was able to login. Most days I don’t bother. Shame really.

Add me to the list of people who can’t get into the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongems View Post
    Add me to the list of people who can?t get into the game.
    It is getting ridiculous! I?ve been playing for 14 years! All that work and effort gone.

I see new people posting on this thread so the problem is becoming more widespread. We have been waiting since August 2021 for a fix. Every month we get an “update “ saying they aren’t really sure what the problem is and they don’t have the staff or time to fix it. Please just fix the problem. We have been patient enough. Thanks.

QUESTION? We have been told that Storm8 is short staffed and I believe that to be true. My question is why every week do we have a NEW Dragon Tales, Leaderboard or Battle Arena event? These things all take someone to work on. Why wouldn’t they stop adding new events and concentrate on the problem. This leads me to believe that the problem is very low on the priority list. As a longtime player this is very frustrating. I haven’t been able to log in for over 2 months.

When will we get our update. Castle Story has had 2 recent updates and we still wait. I understand short staffed but I have not been able to play for months. Can’t you pause the events and concentrate on your long term loyal players who have stuck with you . Please fix the problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Still can’t get in, it’s been months now.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    QUESTION? We have been told that Storm8 is short staffed and I believe that to be true. My question is why every week do we have a NEW Dragon Tales, Leaderboard or Battle Arena event? These things all take someone to work on. Why wouldn’t they stop adding new events and concentrate on the problem. This leads me to believe that the problem is very low on the priority list. As a longtime player this is very frustrating. I haven’t been able to log in for over 2 months.
    Because it's quantity over quality with them now. This game used to be amazing.

Host(ess)
    Because new players are spending more $$$ than us old timers who already have mega islands and GPDs. We are not a priority for them.
    Advice: I've been playing the game since release and have managed to avoid this problem by deleting loads of decorations out of my inventory and trading away dragons that I'm not crazy about or duplicate dragons. I stopped expanding when I saw some of my long time player friends have this problem, so I am only halfway through the first marble island and stopped there. So far, my game has been fine for the last year.
    PS Sorry if anyone else has already posted this advice. But we should keep it fresh in the thread to save other islands.