Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Today I'm Logged in the game. And don't know how long can play. I'm play on my iPad, iOS 9.3.6 memory 16GB. Still have 3GB left to load DS. it's an Old device but work perfectly with DS so far, And I'm on Level 200. My island name is TERRA NOVA.
    I am the same, I can get into DS usually right away, on my older ipad with the same ios level as you, and now I haven't been able to get into my newer ipad with up to date ios for over 5 days, which wasn't happening before, so now I can't get the videos to help with the tournament..keep sending in updated tickets to what happens but of course, nothing is done yet.

Dragons down again Today April 19. Can?t log in.,also posted on new thread in Dragons discussions. People are locked out or won?t load.

I even turned my phone off & restarted it. Nothing. Even reset my internet. Nothing.

Please fix. Thank you

Still can’t get in the game. When will someone address my problem. It’s going on 6 months. I am a long time player and I am important too.

Rhino Keeper
    I can?t access my highest level account, but it isn?t even level 200 yet. It?s like 189 or 192 or something. I want to collect my bingo prizes from this week, but I can?t get in.

Rhino Keeper
    When will this be fixed?

Rhino Keeper
    S8 is saying that it?s been resolved but it has not! Please actions behind words...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    S8 is saying that it?s been resolved but it has not! Please actions behind words...
    WHAT.?? Excuse me but its not resolved by any means, before I was usually locked out with my new higher ios device , now since bingo ended yesterday, I am even locked out of my lower ios device which would always load the game until now..what was done to game yesterday??

I have been locked out since the middle of the last leaderboard. I feel like no one cares. It is going on 6 months of getting locked out during tales now I am locked out of leaderboard too. Can someone help? I know resources are limited but my problem is not being addressed. I feel like I’m being ignored.

Rhino Keeper
    No change today. This game is just not fun anymore. I have the lastest and greatest iPhone device. Why does this keep happening?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    Definitely not resolved. I tried to log in for an hour and a half, non–stop (whilst watching tv).

Please **** the Tales until this is fixed
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary