Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Woodworking - 2021 September 8

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Hi! I thought I'd pop in to the thread to reduce confusion about how this event is structured.

- We streamlined this event for "pertinent drops", such that items will only drop once you have actually unlocked the associated goal, and then stop dropping after you no longer need them.
    - We did notice that items were not being collected as often as we'd hoped, so I pushed two changes to address this: first, the drop rates for event items has been increased in proportion to the time remaining in the event (in cases where the adjusted drop rate exceeded 200% for previously-non-guaranteed drops, the quantity is doubled); secondly, I've added a method that will reduce instances of "streakiness" in drop rates.

Our goal with this change is to incentivize players to progress further in the event overall, and hopefully that picks up this weekend. Our next event will continue along this path, and we'll keep collecting player feedback so that we can understand your expectations as well. Thanks for your understanding, and enjoy the rest of the Woodworking event!
    wow thank you! I really like this event and artwork and prizes. I hope I can finish in time!

Fashion Designer
    Sorry off topic but more people are reading these posts here: I've got old expansion parts for sale. I need the room for this event so go grab em before they're gone if you need them! And here's hoping S8 doesn't bring these back down the road. I can't keep hoarding old parts any longer.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Not much time left.
    But these chickens are mighty cool decoration for ten gems.
    I bought a couple just not touching until safe.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3146.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	60654
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345