Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woodworking - 2021 September 8

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Looks like I'm skipping this event, about to head to the hospital to have major risky surgery.. good luck to everyone else on the event though
    Thinking of you and hoping you are back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thinking of you and hoping you are back soon!
    I hope all goes well for you,

Fashion Designer
    I made the wood-carved Pig in Specialty Goods. Does anyone know what it is for? I don’t see it in my storage so it must be for an item to turn-in. Not seeing what it would be for though however. I’m hoping I didn’t make it too early. I’m on Goal 3 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I made the wood-carved Pig in Specialty Goods. Does anyone know what it is for? I don’t see it in my storage so it must be for an item to turn-in. Not seeing what it would be for though however. I’m hoping I didn’t make it too early. I’m on Goal 3 right now.
    You can purchase the Hand Carved Bench from the Market for a 100 gems.
    Then you give it a Carved Pig to get extra items.
    I haven't seen a goal for the Bench.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3116.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	60604

Rhino Keeper
    Be careful buying the hand carved bench for 100 gems. I spent the gems and both times I collected all I got was experience points. Not one event related item dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Be careful buying the hand carved bench for 100 gems. I spent the gems and both times I collected all I got was experience points. Not one event related item dropped.
    Looking into this now. Can you submit a support ticket in the meantime so we can reimburse you?

Edit: Fixed, but let us know if you encounter additional issues. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Last edited by ExcalS8; 09-10-21 at 03:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    quick question...

are the items locked until we reach the certain goal?!

asking bcuz i?ve been mining, fishing, sending planes, collecting vine, etc, but i haven?t gotten a single drop from them. yes, i am stuck on goal 2 bcuz of the chickens, but in past events with a format like this one, i used to be able to at least collect the items and keep them in barn so i can get going as soon as i clear goal 2...

i don?t think it?s a low drop rate issue i?m experiencing, bcuz i never had problems with drop rates (except for the chicken) in past events where you have to turn in 25 crafts of each...

that also reminds me, all 4 receipts used to show up all at once when the event starts, but they seem to be locked also this time until i reach the next goal,

has the rules changed?! any insight will help....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    quick question...

are the items locked until we reach the certain goal?!

asking bcuz i?ve been mining, fishing, sending planes, collecting vine, etc, but i haven?t gotten a single drop from them. yes, i am stuck on goal 2 bcuz of the chickens, but in past events with a format like this one, i used to be able to at least collect the items and keep them in barn so i can get going as soon as i clear goal 2...

i don?t think it?s a low drop rate issue i?m experiencing, bcuz i never had problems with drop rates (except for the chicken) in past events where you have to turn in 25 crafts of each...

that also reminds me, all 4 receipts used to show up all at once when the event starts, but they seem to be locked also this time until i reach the next goal,

has the rules changed?! any insight will help....thanks
    Some of the recipes do not appear until you finish a goal. But all items drop from the mine, etc. Watch the newspaper and your neighbour's stores.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Some of the recipes do not appear until you finish a goal. But all items drop from the mine, etc. Watch the newspaper and your neighbour's stores.
    thanks miss judy

but out of curiosity, i just mined 35 times in a row. ZERO drops.....i wonder what’s going on :/ (i’m only on goal 3 so the mine is the only thing i can test quickly for a goal i haven’t reached/recipe i haven’t unlocked)

also, i have been scouring the newspaper and neighbor shops whenever chance i get, but i have NOT seen ANY items from the mine, fishing, saw from planes, and vines. i even found some chicken items from the shops, but none of the 4 drops i listed....(not even after i got to goal 3)

afraid (1) my theory is right, and people who aren’t participating this time can’t help out with these 4 items cuz they haven’t cleared the goals (hence the low availability), OR (2) these 4 items are just invisible altogether in the shops......:/

maybe the Team can provide some clarity on Monday...

I also haven't received a single saw on plane drops since opening the goal. If its drop rate is exceedingly low I'll keep trying but I have 30+ deliveries in already. Seems a bit high for their drop rate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast