Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: New Vintage Bakery - 2021 Sep. 07 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Which recipe is this?
    Huh? I really thought I edited my comment into a dot because I posted it on the wrong forum ��
    But it was indeed on RS on the first goal oven

Rhino Keeper
    The final goal prize is quite disappointing! �� Storm8, why can’t you come up with something original? Some ideas? How about coordinated store fronts, similar to “Haunted Lines” goal item from last year? Coordinated alleys/streets of cafes, restaurants, etc. Coordinated wall and floor tiles, which would be different from each other, but matching? More shrubbery, flowers and trees, street lights… - people like to decorate their bakeries with outdoor items. Open up old goals for people who wants to do them or at least make old goal items available for sale. I’ve been asking for ‘Paris Flowers’ or ‘Titan Tannenbaum’ goal items forever… and can we go back to the old goal format? It’s really BORING to recycle recipes to build ovens requiring so many parts! This is the reason I quit RS. It’s just become boring monkey work and too time consuming…. Bring back the fun! We are here to DECORATE! Not to recycle recipes…

Nightclub Owner
    Last two recipes on the counter...

King Croissant:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS Cntr Dsp - Kings Croissant - Lounge Stove.PNG 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	60625

Mint Chocolate Truffles:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS Cntr Dsp - Mint Chocolate Truffles - Lounge Stove.PNG 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	60626

This goal might just have the most counter presentations I've liked in a while; lately it's felt as though there's only one out of six that I'll ever serve again after mastery while this one is a solid four out of six for me. Really glad to see the team branching out from flat trays and getting more height into the displays once more. The cakes in particular were my favs, they're colorful but not overly decorated so they'll work in a lot of different settings. But an honorable mention goes to the tiered tower they used for the truffles, it really makes them stand out and I think they'll look great in my St. Paddy's bakery next March!

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like all the ?best? goals have come and gone and I keep waiting and hoping for something different with drink machines. Like before, cmon storm 8 you can do better!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree about the truffles being nice for St. Patrick*s Day and a little better all the way around on the food.

I am not a big fan of Art Deco in general but do appreciate how things kind of went together here. Well done!

The couch does not need to take up three spaces. The third space - there is nothing there! I was going to use it, but my Goal Corner is small and it takes up too much totally empty space. If it is only 2 spaces, why make it three??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    The final goal prize is quite disappointing! �� Storm8, why can’t you come up with something original? Some ideas? How about coordinated store fronts, similar to “Haunted Lines” goal item from last year? Coordinated alleys/streets of cafes, restaurants, etc. Coordinated wall and floor tiles, which would be different from each other, but matching? More shrubbery, flowers and trees, street lights… - people like to decorate their bakeries with outdoor items. Open up old goals for people who wants to do them or at least make old goal items available for sale. I’ve been asking for ‘Paris Flowers’ or ‘Titan Tannenbaum’ goal items forever… and can we go back to the old goal format? It’s really BORING to recycle recipes to build ovens requiring so many parts! This is the reason I quit RS. It’s just become boring monkey work and too time consuming…. Bring back the fun! We are here to DECORATE! Not to recycle recipes…
    Amen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123