Thread: Amethyst fountain gone from storage

Unhappy Amethyst fountain gone from storage

Hi,
    I?ve been searching thru my floor storage for the amethyst fountain. Went thru it 3 times & it?s not there. I collect fountains & that is one of my favorites. Wanted to put it out with others & take pictures of all fountains. Not sure when it disappeared but would like to have it back. I don?t see it at the end of the display box as a goal item either. I also searched my restaurant in case I was confused about where it is. It?s not in rs. Makes me wonder what other items have gone missing. I?ve not set up games on a new device in years so pretty sure it wasn?t lost in a transfer.
    Is there any way you could get it back?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by enveeme2 View Post
    Hi,
    I?ve been searching thru my floor storage for the amethyst fountain. Went thru it 3 times & it?s not there. I collect fountains & that is one of my favorites. Wanted to put it out with others & take pictures of all fountains. Not sure when it disappeared but would like to have it back. I don?t see it at the end of the display box as a goal item either. I also searched my restaurant in case I was confused about where it is. It?s not in rs. Makes me wonder what other items have gone missing. I?ve not set up games on a new device in years so pretty sure it wasn?t lost in a transfer.
    Is there any way you could get it back?
    A few reasons why you may not be seeing it:

- The Amethyst Fountain was a regular market purchase at its release so it won't be back with the goal items.
    - The current sale means the items in our Inventory/Market have all been shifted a bit from where they should be.
    - A few years back, the Amethyst items were removed from the Market, only those who purchased it before its removal can see it in their inventories now.

If you did purchase the fountain, I still can't tell you precisely where it is in your inventory since every inventory is unique. Placement of decos in our inventories depends on what items each person has previously purchased. That said, I can give you a general idea of where to find it by using "landmark" decos which should help you narrow things down a bit. I've checked on both Android and Apple devices, and they both list the fountain after the Tree Bookshelf but before the Fairytale Wedding Cake.

If, after looking again, you're certain the previously purchased deco is no longer in your inventory or on your board, you'll need to open a Support Ticket with the team who can look into this for you. Please keep in mind this is a holiday weekend in the States and as such, your response may be delayed.

Good luck, hope you get this sorted.

Thank you for the info. I looked again, I see the tree bookshelf & the fairytale wedding wedding cake. No fountain between. There are a farmers bread stand & a fall carriage between the bookshelf & cake. I went on & scrolled thru to the end and no amethyst fountain to be found.
    I’m going to use the link you provided above to open a support ticket.
    Thanks for your help.