Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obelisk Dragon - 2021 Sep 3

Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Why does it not show what the dragon or egg looks like so we know what we?re looking for.
    Sorry for the delay! Updating Post #1 now.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone gotten this dragon using red and yellow? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Are yall using an egyptian/yellow and yellow as the combo? Cause there are no pure egyptian dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Are yall using an egyptian/yellow and yellow as the combo? Cause there are no pure egyptian dragons
    Here's *my* (ahem) take on how to breed Obelisk:

"By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Egypt and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.

By breeding a dragon that provides the Yellow type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting."
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Has anyone gotten this dragon using red and yellow? Thanks!
    I haven't tried that combo but luckily had Desert (a common Egypt/Yellow dragon) and bred it with Air and got Obelisk on the first try. If you have a common Khnum (Egypt/Red), I guess it may work.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought an earlier post said yellow and white, so that?s what I was breeding, but it?s actually red and yellow? 🤔 Meh, another dragon I?ll probably never breed.

Executive Chef
    I'm still confused. Do I breed yellow and white or red and yellow? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm still confused. Do I breed yellow and white or red and yellow? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
    If you have pyramid breed it with yellow.

If you have desert breed it with yellow, I got mine from this after many long fails from the above combo.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    If you have pyramid breed it with yellow.

If you have desert breed it with yellow, I got mine from this after many long fails from the above combo.
    Thank you. I've been using Desert and yellow and no luck yet. I was hoping to use my second den to try a different combo. Congratulations on getting yours!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you. I've been using Desert and yellow and no luck yet. I was hoping to use my second den to try a different combo. Congratulations on getting yours!
    You can try basic Air+Fire on your second den if you decide to try another combo.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast