Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: 2021 Sep. 02 - Back to School Sale (5 Days)

Where is the magic oven it was supposed to be added during this weekend? Hopefully, it goes on sale because 200 gems for a stove is too much. At least a 50 or 75 percent off would give the opportunity to many of us to buy a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Restaurant4576 View Post
    Where is the magic oven it was supposed to be added during this weekend? Hopefully, it goes on sale because 200 gems for a stove is too much. At least a 50 or 75 percent off would give the opportunity to many of us to buy a couple.
    Checking on this.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Thank you for responding. Also, the magic grill in Restaurant Story is not on sale.

Hello. Is there anyone have a problem like mine? I had 43 gems and when i woke up this morning its just 27 gems right there??? Please help me. Its really awful when you need gems to buy sale off items these day.

Quote Originally Posted by Restaurant4576 View Post
    Thank you for responding. Also, the magic grill in Restaurant Story is not on sale.
    Thanks - Reported this over as well.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by weiweithecat View Post
    Hello. Is there anyone have a problem like mine? I had 43 gems and when i woke up this morning its just 27 gems right there??? Please help me. Its really awful when you need gems to buy sale off items these day.
    I lost gems two days ago, l don't know where the gems gone as there's so many trap in bakery story!

Quote Originally Posted by elsie0104 View Post
    I lost gems two days ago, l don't know where the gems gone as there's so many trap in bakery story!
    Yes you don't even know if it was a trap or wasnt. Those buttons are too small

Rhino Keeper
    Hahahaha they took the money I earned from buying and selling the hawaiian greeter away.
    What's next? Remove all goalparts we get with storing and replacing ovens? What a petty move..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12