Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Good

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I purchased the Card Wizard Trap. It lures the Card Wizard, which takes 10 chops to defeat. I got nothing from defeating the Card Wizard 2 times. I assume something should have dropped, so this needs to be fixed.
    my aunt says check your inventory as sometimes it goes there without telling you

EDIT: apparently you can get the wizards from the wells where you get the blue shells but she's also saying the blue wizards aren't giving you the drops they're supposed to

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I purchased the Card Wizard Trap. It lures the Card Wizard, which takes 10 chops to defeat. I got nothing from defeating the Card Wizard 2 times. I assume something should have dropped, so this needs to be fixed.
    Stupid me, I went ahead and bought a trap and fought the Card Wizard, assuming it might be fixed by now, but it isn't. Out 15 gems and 10 energy for nothing.

Also, were we supposed to get a Red Acer tree for completing one of the first tasks? I was sure it showed a Red Acer as a reward.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Stupid me, I went ahead and bought a trap and fought the Card Wizard, assuming it might be fixed by now, but it isn't. Out 15 gems and 10 energy for nothing.

Also, were we supposed to get a Red Acer tree for completing one of the first tasks? I was sure it showed a Red Acer as a reward.
    I reported the wizard glitch in the bug thread as even the spawned ones aren't dropping anything

And the reward was 5 full grown trees so check your INV

Heads up get out your watchtowers and jewellers buildings! I hope ice cream towers count too...

Am having SO much fun! : )

Rhino Keeper
    My side goal "Beginners Luck" has disappeared from both of my games.
    Have forced closed/fully closed several times with no luck.
    Anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    my aunt says check your inventory as sometimes it goes there without telling you

EDIT: apparently you can get the wizards from the wells where you get the blue shells but she's also saying the blue wizards aren't giving you the drops they're supposed to
    I did check my Inventory. No trees, no anything! Just out 30 gems!

yeah its all of them ... even the spawned ones I put something in the report bugs thread .... they owe us gems ....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    My side goal "Beginners Luck" has disappeared from both of my games.
    Have forced closed/fully closed several times with no luck.
    Anyone else having this problem?
    Did it pop up and tell you to look in tomatoes? I saw a pop up about tomatoes. Went to plant a few and when I finally went to find the goal to see how many I needed to harvest, there was no goal about tomatoes at all. I was and am still confused about it.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know how many scrolls we get from this? I don?t need fruit, but I need scrolls!

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast