Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think S8 adds in droppers that may not be exciting to longer players, but that newer players would like. I'm pretty sure there is continuously a new group of players coming in to the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You'll be able to easily do Goal 11 and get the Trader Card building. I'm curious about it because after you've completed goal 11 it shows Coming Soon with a big ? there.
    Yes, you were right. Only had to chop 4 dead trees to get the 5 cards needed. But it's not worth a week's worth of energy, stress, and probably gems to get those last 5 scrolls!

Farm Supplier
    This event seems very confusing to me, gathering cards to build decks? Is that the gist? Anyway I'm on goal 6 and when I press go on find the cards that won't be from monsters it takes me to sawmills. So am I correct in assuming these cards needed will exclusively come from sawmills?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No they don't come from the sawmill. Only 1 card did and that card was max 1. You have to get the cards from the side goal places. There's a great recap only 1 page back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Speaking of Marnie, where exactly do we get her? Not seeing it listed on Page 1.....is it after the battle during Goal 12?
    In Goal 12, you gather 4 or 6 of the 3 different decks. You then go to the Potion Shop with all these decks and craft Marnie after 10 minutes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    IMO this event prizes are not worth the effort it requires to be put in. 3 decos, Molina with poor drops. I just feel Marnie and scrolls are the reason to play this event.

Now hopefully Marnie has a short timer and not a ridiculous 2 day timer or something.

Really looking forward to a juicy event next
    Marnie has a 22 hour timer.

Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    TOO MUCH ENERGY needed on this one. The dead trees are not dropping enough. Why dead trees and live trees? Too much wood. Too much chopping with sparse drops. Too many of the prizes are just deco, no drops. Anyone notice that is a trend? For this much energy consumed, should be an energy dropper in the end

Back to chopping!
    Drops from dead trees very poor.Having great difficulty using up all of the wood

Executive Chef
    Well, only 10 more Ivy collections to go...

The only reason this appears like a larger energy drain for me is because I opened the 2 new plots. At 70 wisp lanterns and 20 expansion permits each, I've been collecting from every wisp lantern and trade ticket dropper as soon as they recharge.

To make matters worse, I lost 50 gems because of an "invisible" game reset. It moved my screen so I clicked on an item twice even though I actually was clicking on a different animal.

WHERE IS THE GEM USE CONFIRMATION BUTTON?
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 09-09-21 at 10:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Up to goal 11 and that is far enough for me - too much energy required on the dead trees. And waiting on Ivy. I don?t need Marnie, so all I will give up basically is five scrolls.

Nice looking buildings though!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	744AC81E-5A5F-4574-B3DE-C028A695F331.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	469.6 KB 
ID:	60595

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormforce2 View Post
    Drops from dead trees very poor.Having great difficulty using up all of the wood
    I just discovered a use for extra wood if you have the Mermaid Workshops--craft the ship wheel. I'm not sure what it's regular purpose is, but it has shown up several times as a request in the Elven Outpost. Since we have soooooooo much wood from this event, it's an option. Hope that helps someone