Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    wish i knew how many i already used up and how many i have left. i have plenty of energy so i'll just make a lot
    thank you
    ShibuyaCloths Math overview (page 1, post 5) is really helpful.
    The first 3 items on the top are the 3 Decks, and on the left you see the crafts/ fights.
    For example, if you already have Molina (the purple skunk), you only have to check out the requirements for 'Trade Cards' and 'Marnie' (9 Enchanted Magic Decks, 10 Bountiful Land Decks and 10 Army of Knights Decks)

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Speaking of Marnie, where exactly do we get her? Not seeing it listed on Page 1.....is it after the battle during Goal 12?
    The Potion Shop?

I dont really get, which prices you can win at what stage... can someone list them? Im really unmotivated, so I really wanna know, what am I playing for...

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind00 said:
    09-02-21 03:39 AM
    Prize Information

Marnie The Collector: apple, apple pie, golden apple, lemon, lemonade, orange, orange cobbler, sugar

The Historian: bone, creep tooth, glimmerdust, troll horn, troll essence

Molina: corn, creep tooth, fur, rat tail, skunkupine spawn, tomato, wheat | the purple skunkupine

Prize info listed on SW post on page 1. Plus 60 scrolls are available.
    If you haven't been collecting from Ivy Hut since the beginning, I don't think you can finish this event. Unless you buy a pack or use gems. (And depending what level you are) You might need to take that into consideration.

And also the info on when and how you get the prizes are also listed.
    And Shibuya has a chart on how many crafting and collecting is needed.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-07-21 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    SpiritWind00 said:
    09-02-21 03:39 AM
    Prize Information

Marnie The Collector: apple, apple pie, golden apple, lemon, lemonade, orange, orange cobbler, sugar

The Historian: bone, creep tooth, glimmerdust, troll horn, troll essence

Molina: corn, creep tooth, fur, rat tail, skunkupine spawn, tomato, wheat | the purple skunkupine

Prize info listed on SW post on page 1. Plus 60 scrolls are available.
    If you haven't been collecting from Ivy Hut since the beginning, I don't think you can finish this event. Unless you buy a pack or use gems. (And depending what level you are) You might need to take that into consideration.

And also the info on when and how you get the prizes are also listed.
    And Shibuya has a chart on how many crafting and collecting is needed.
    Thanks I saw that, but I thought I missed sth... I got the two castles and Molina - is there anything else until the main price apart from scroles? I just dont get, why there are still 3 stages to go for me... I think, I quit this event than

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Thanks I saw that, but I thought I missed sth... I got the two castles and Molina - is there anything else until the main price apart from scroles? I just dont get, why there are still 3 stages to go for me... I think, I quit this event than
    I understand. I've got about 8 days just waiting on Ivy drops to get to Marnie. She's the last reward. And I don't think the Historian that we have to pay gems for is really a reward. But that's just my opinion.
    Unless I'm missing something too.

Rhino Keeper
    IMO this event prizes are not worth the effort it requires to be put in. 3 decos, Molina with poor drops. I just feel Marnie and scrolls are the reason to play this event.

Now hopefully Marnie has a short timer and not a ridiculous 2 day timer or something.

Really looking forward to a juicy event next

Nightclub Owner
    So... I messed up. I think?

I went ahead and crafted 2 Molinas (purple fanatic here) but now I can't place or store him. I didn't see any hard limits of *Max 1* or *Cap 1* when I did this so I figured it would be okay like the other events of this type in the past. You can see where this is going, right? When I go to place him, I'm getting the Limit pop up asking me to sell him which, obviously, I really don't want to do.

Any info out there on this? If anyone else crafted two, is there are certain stage of gameplay where I can place him without issue (like in the animal dressing goals) or is there another workaround I'm forgetting?

Executive Chef
    So I wonder how the Card Trader's building will be useful after the event.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-07-21 at 09:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So I wonder how the Card Trader's building will be useful after the event.
    I doubt it will be, just like the Greenhouse from the Gardener Girl event. But who knows.

AnnirasSweets - I have no idea how you could craft 2 Molinas. 🤷🏼*♀️ That was definitely not an option for me. Maybe a glitch? You?re probably a high level player, so maybe something was different for you in your potion shop.