Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Ducks, swans & at least white flamingos work for Wild Forest cards. Coconut trees also work for Magic cards.
    I got a Wild Forest Card from the Golden Peacock. That was a nice surprise.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    By the way, is it just me or are you all also getting logged out of the forum every time you close your browser?
    I thought it was just me!

Rhino Keeper
    Where? I couldn?t find it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    I don?t think it?s a decoration, but from the goals and info on page 1, it does look like a trade we need to complete to move ahead in the goals and get to Marnie. So before we get to the craft requiring 6+6+6 decks and that rewards Marnie, we need 3+4+4 of each deck for the card traders (if I?m reading SWs info right).
    I?m really confused by what you?re saying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    ShibuyaCloth noted that the first Enchantress Card was only 2 gems and I am so glad I got it because it takes a tiny bit of pressure off.
    Where do you see it for 2 gems; I see it for 26 gems.

I am enjoying the event. : )

Even when we get things wrong or confused, the energy requirements, the low crafting times and amount of crafts compared to most events, and the Ivy bottleneck means we can catch up VERY easily.

PLUS, event and special watchtowers count! AWESOMELY MARVELLOUS! Thank you S8! Gingerbread towers, even ice cream towers! YAY! Overgrown tower... any NOT working for anyone? (As an aside, I wish it were towers OR spires because I made a lot of purple spires early on in the game to go w my keep without realising how critical the white watchtowers were. Oops. I can't be the only one, lol!)

I am still a little confused myself, I think that the craft of, say, Molina, is sort of a reward for a 'battle' goal rather than a non-critical side goal that eats up the crafts from the forge that need the Ivy enchantress drop.

The 2 gem skip was a one off that I missed too, I wound up gemming Ivy because it was cheaper than buying the drop! Another oopsie! I am doing gold trades for gems to make up for it! : )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Where do you see it for 2 gems; I see it for 26 gems.
    It came up when we were first asked for it. 2 gems to skip it. I missed it too, pity because I used gems to hurry Ivy's hut.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I got a Wild Forest Card from the Golden Peacock. That was a nice surprise.
    Dapper duck also worked for me

Rhino Keeper
    I?m averaging 1 glimmer card per dead tree, meaning some may give me 2 but several give me none and the usual rate is one per tree (5 energy for each card). Given the long wait for Ivy, I recommend directing energy to chopping dead trees and crafting the bountiful decks (collecting from chickens and farmhouses) ahead of time.

Nightclub Owner
    Page 1 updated, the stakes are up!!!! You cannot miss many Ivy's hut tending as the number of Enchantress Cards needed is the real deal.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...