Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Yes Robin, you need to collect 4 monster cards, only one of which can be found in the sawmills.
    Look/find below the one(s) you are missing and go collect from there:

Furry Beast Card - is from the sawmill
    Stink Rat Card - from white trillium
    Brutal Hog Card - from jewelers
    Rock Foe Card - from chopping a small rock pile
    Yes, it was the white trillium missing! I had collected from several trillium with no card drop yet so I guessed I must have to complete the other goal first. I guessed backward

I think that was confusing since they were on two separate goal cards without explanation. I haven?t seen this kind of requirement where two goals that appear independently of each other affects the other.

Also, I must have missed the page where y?all explained that because I thought I had read already through all the notes here so I apologize you had to repeat yourself!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    That is correct as far as I can tell (still on goal 7 waiting for enough drops from Ivy to craft Molina), but according to SWs goals and crafting information, there are 4 crafts in total, one of which is missing from the Maths (the one after Molina and before Marnie that is literally called card traders). Copying from SWs crafting notes:

Molina: Potion Shop 10 minutes - 1 Enchanted Magic Deck LL or 2 HL, 1 Bountiful Land Deck LL or 2 HL, 1 Wisp Lantern LL or 2 HL

Card Traders: Potion Shop, 10 minutes - 2 Enchanted Magic Deck LL or 3 HL, 3 Bountiful Land Deck LL or 4 HL, 3 Army of Knights Deck LL or 4 HL

Marnie The Collector: Potion Shop 10 minutes - 4 Enchanted Magic Deck LL or 6 HL, 4 Bountiful Land Deck LL or 6 HL, 4 Army of Knights Deck LL or 6 HL
    So wait, ?Card Traders? is a decoration? Does it need to be completed?

Rhino Keeper
    By the way, is it just me or are you all also getting logged out of the forum every time you close your browser?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post

Ivy's hut = enchantress card (99)
    Trees = magic card (99)
    Trees = fire faerie card (1)
    Dead trees = glimmerdust card (99)
    Crops = faerie card (1)
    Cows = earth faerie card (1)
    Ponds = water faerie card (1)
    Chickens = wild forest cards (99)
    Farmhouses = farmland cards (99)
    Sawmill = furry beast card (1) - (represents fang beasts)
    White terillium flower = stink rat card (1) - (represents skunkupines)
    Jeweler = bruital hog card (1) - (represents dire boars)
    Small rock pile = rock foe card (1) - (represents rock golem)
    Cows = Sabina card (1)
    The Exchange? = Thomas card (1)
    The stables = Baron card (1)
    (Hunt fangbeasts? = Thurston card (1)

Faerie Deck = assembled cards (99)

The beast cards look like we must collect from items that sometimes spawn the beasts.

Most of this is in the text Spiritwind put up (Thank you!)
    I have a working version of this on page 4. But it sounds like folks are confused, so maybe this can help. I've not figured out all of the quantities, but Spiritwind is right that some cards have a max of one.

I don't think we'll be able to have the card Wizard. I may have missed it, but I didn't see him in the inventory list, just the crate to spawn him.

Marnie is the little card girl.

And I think Molina is the skunkupine. At least, she has skunkupine type drops. (I have to laugh at myself but I was thinking her name sounded more like a critter, like a mole.....)

Molina
    Storable: Yes
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 2 Enchanted Magic Deck, 1 Bountiful Land Deck, 2 Wisp Lantern
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Corn, Creep Tooth, Fur, Rat Tail, Skunkupine, Tomato, Wheat
    Events: Castle Of Cards - September 2021
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112635
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-05-21 at 08:49 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Just had a msg pop up about new expansions, bottom 2 far right corner of mainland. Only need lanterns and expansion permits, no enchanted or explorer. 70 lanterns and 20 expansion permits each.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    So wait, ?Card Traders? is a decoration? Does it need to be completed?
    I don?t think it?s a decoration, but from the goals and info on page 1, it does look like a trade we need to complete to move ahead in the goals and get to Marnie. So before we get to the craft requiring 6+6+6 decks and that rewards Marnie, we need 3+4+4 of each deck for the card traders (if I?m reading SWs info right).

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t think it?s a decoration, but from the goals and info on page 1, it does look like a trade we need to complete to move ahead in the goals and get to Marnie. So before we get to the craft requiring 6+6+6 decks and that rewards Marnie, we need 3+4+4 of each deck for the card traders (if I?m reading SWs info right).
    Got it. That certainly cranks up the difficulty of this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The battles are to "craft" the decorations.

PS: corrected the Miola requirements. Was still using the version before the fix.
    Hi ShibuyaCloth, the table still shows only 1 Bountiful Deck for Molina.

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Got it. That certainly cranks up the difficulty of this event.
    Yes there's a trade in the Card Traders building using the 3+4+4 cards. Then the last step:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	842099C7-91E5-4F09-9EF7-D7C8984218F4.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	60545

Of course, lower level could be crafting less than 6 decks each in the Forge.

Looks like lower level is 4 of each from page 1.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

This event is too much confusing. I was stuck for 2 days on the last goal of Chapter 3 because I didn't understand I have to chop tree in a log. Pressing the button of this task for a hint leaded me to ponds instead of tree in a log!
    I don't like that the tasks are not told very clearly. I feel really lazy to go to the Page 1 of the forum every time I am fulfiiling any goal of the new chapter because after doing it my game takes several minutes to load adn crashed down at least 4 times before I can play it.
    Seriously, it was easier for me to write my master thesis for the university degree than to fulfill tasks in this event. The event seems so much confusing and complicated that I am ready to quit it at any time when I get enough of blurry tasks of oversmarting Ivy. Bored.