Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    This event is too much confusing. I was stuck for 2 days on the last goal of Chapter 3 because I didn't understand I have to chop tree in a log. Pressing the button of this task for a hint leaded me to ponds instead of tree in a log!
    I don't like that the tasks are not told very clearly. I feel really lazy to go to the Page 1 of the forum every time I am fulfiiling any goal of the new chapter because after doing it my game takes several minutes to load adn crashed down at least 4 times before I can play it.
    Seriously, it was easier for me to write my master thesis for the university degree than to fulfill tasks in this event. The event seems so much confusing and complicated that I am ready to quit it at any time when I get enough of blurry tasks of oversmarting Ivy. Bored.
    I am sorry you feel that way. I for one have been really enjoying this event precisely because it’s so hard to wrap my head around it. There’s so many different types of tasks to do, different limits on the number of cards we can hold, different crafting types. It’s not monotonous for a change. Even the great ShibuyaCloth has gone back and forth on her calculations a couple of times. That tells you. I would love for S8 to do more crazy events like this rather than cycling through the half-dozen standard ones they have.

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased 'The Historian' to have an extra source to receive cards. I have tapped on him multiple times and have not received one card. I get a black flag stating creep tooth or bone. 300 gems is a lot for something that is useless.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    I purchased 'The Historian' to have an extra source to receive cards. I have tapped on him multiple times and have not received one card. I get a black flag stating creep tooth or bone. 300 gems is a lot for something that is useless.
    The Historian doesn't drop actual event items, he just increases the odds of you getting those drops.

I?m trying to get ?monster cards?. I keep going to the sawmill but have not got any in 2 days...
    Any help?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Check to see if you were asked in the task for one of these. At least one task "go" button is not sending players to the right place. One of the glitches needs a plant in a log. You can try that. You might also try checking inventory. I'd gotten one before I realized it and wasn't watching the black flag.

Sawmill = furry beast card (1) - (represents fang beasts)
    White flowers = stink rat card (1) - (represents skunkupines)
    Jeweler = bruital hog card (1) - (represents dire boars)
    Small rock pile = rock foe card (1) - (represents rock golem)

Baron card

Hello all,

Level 42 player and I post quite rarely.

I am unable to get Baron card even after 3 attempts on Stable. Am I missing something?

Also, is there any relation between this and chapter 9?s goal of ?Find the character collection?? When I click on it, it is taking me to the cows and i have been unable to get anything in about 16 tries.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Regards,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    I?m trying to get ?monster cards?. I keep going to the sawmill but have not got any in 2 days...
    Any help?
    You can only get 1 of the “Furry Beast” card from the sawmill. As Teika said, make sure you have the side goal for it and check your inventory. It would be under Materials.
    Last edited by are1000; 09-04-21 at 08:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    Hello all,

Level 42 player and I post quite rarely.

I am unable to get Baron card even after 3 attempts on Stable. Am I missing something?

Also, is there any relation between this and chapter 9?s goal of ?Find the character collection?? When I click on it, it is taking me to the cows and i have been unable to get anything in about 16 tries.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    I believe the Baron card becomes available at a certain point in the event (I am not there yet so I don’t know when) and you can get only 1 of it. I have not battled Molina yet and I did not get the side goal to get a Baron card and the Sabina, Old Thomas, and Thurston cards.
    Last edited by are1000; 09-04-21 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    I believe the Baron card becomes available at a certain point in the event (I am not there yet so I don’t know when) and you can get only 1 of it. I have not battled Molina yet and I did not get the side goal to get a Baron card and the Sabina, Old Thomas, and Thurston cards.
    Thanks. I battled Molina and found the Sabina and Old Thomas cars. Waiting for a Fangbeast to get the Thurston card.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm not happy with the large amount of drops needed from Ivy and no Adventures to help get you more.
    To stressful for me S8 ?
    ShibuyaCloth noted that the first Enchantress Card was only 2 gems and I am so glad I got it because it takes a tiny bit of pressure off.