Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I clicked "find" and it redirected me to plant in a log.
    Tried 5, no luck. For me the find is redirecting to a pond, and yes confirmed I need the fire one. Just gonna let this one sit, collect Ivy and wait till it's hopefully working in a couple days.

Executive Chef
    I must say that this is a very strange event. There are so many different things to collect, from so many different places. Things are auto-completing so quickly that I am unable to see what has been completed. I am finding that I no longer need things that I wasn't trying to get in the first place, then realizing it after reading this Forum. Throw in the glitches such as the Card Wizard Trap for 15 gems which dropped nothing pertinent to the event, trees which I never received, the confusion of doubles of crafting items. Not my most favorite event!
    Other people also seem to be confused about things going on: "I'm almost sure I got mine...," "I really don't know," "Oh what am I doing wrong?"
    However, the graphics are fantastic, as usual. Also, I hope that eventually we see the Card Wizard in the Market. It would be a shame that such a fantastic individual couldn't grace our realms.

Quote Originally Posted by gramietee View Post
    There are 2 different Molina battles. Why? Which one are you suppose to do

I did the cheapest one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    And not sure how soon glitches will be fixed - coming up to a three day Labor Day holiday weekend. Just playing along casually to go for scrolls and continuing the main Council story line. Where did you go, Fangbeasts!

For those wondering what to do with wood, don?t forget the Sublunar Temple if you have it. Fifty wood gets you a gold item - in a week

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting the message that I am full in the fairie magic card when I click on ponds but I only have one in my inventory. Help? Nvm figured it out. Water card is different than the faire card.
    Last edited by Tiggerddh; 09-03-21 at 11:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I am getting the message that I am full in the fairie magic card when I click on ponds but I only have one in my inventory. Help?
    Maximun is 1. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E481DB5C-4CCB-4770-A37D-2F1B75F48242.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	60520Click image for larger version. 

Name:	117AB53D-8652-43A5-B98E-C90C2DC64C2A.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	60521
    Well these came out wrong. Par for the course today.

Adding: the craft in the potion shop has been fixed. I just have one now.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-03-21 at 11:21 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I‘m still tuck on goal three „Find Faerie Cards“.
    So far I tried ponds, cows, chicken and harvest crops and got 3 out of 4. Spend a whole lot of energy.
    Where else can I find them?

Fashion Designer
    Well...too bad we pointed out there were two battles. They eliminated one, so now higher level players have to use more resources. If it were just more energy required that would be one thing, but I believe one of things we need to have 2 of requires Ivy's Hut, so that is 4 collections instead of 2. That doesn't seem fair since it's a 12 hour collection. Guessing S8 wants us to use gems to speed it up.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    I‘m still tuck on goal three „Find Faerie Cards“.
    So far I tried ponds, cows, chicken and harvest crops and got 3 out of 4. Spend a whole lot of energy.
    Where else can I find them?
    Try Plant in a Log. Another player posted they were having trouble getting the fire card. I hope it isn't a glitch.
    We will be waiting a lot for Ivy drop. Maybe there will be more than one at a time. Hmmmm probably not. Ho hum.

anyone know what the historian looks like or under what shop category its in?

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast